2022 World Championships: Free Dance | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2022 World Championships: Free Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amazing dance competition. For me, the tip of the top, the absolute peak experience was Maddie and Zachary's free dance. I was carried away on the wave after wave of emotion and beautiful, powerful skating.

I adore Gabby and Guillaume. but I see their technique now as much as I feel their harmony. I love most their lyrical FDs from 2015, 2016, 2017.

A fabulous event.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I could see P/C pulling a V/M and not compete for a couple of years then return a year before the Olympics. I don't see a team on the horizon that could challenge them in 4 years. This team by all rights should be two time Olympic champions.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Congrats to the podium - the IAM podium lol! I loved them all! Chock and Bates are my fave so I'm so happy to see them medal again! Love them and their original programs. Hubbell and Donohue get the silver in an emotional swan song performance! And Papadakis and Cizeron get to celebrate a World title at home! By the way, the crowd was terrific - supporting everyone!

I also loved Fear and Gibson & Hawayek & Baker who had outstanding freedances as well!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm so happy that coming out and the On Ice series made Guillaume more approachable. I already loved Gabi but he's such a sweetheart too.

Myr

On the Ice
I could see P/C pulling a V/M and not compete for a couple of years then return a year before the Olympics. I don't see a team on the horizon that could challenge them in 4 years. This team by all rights should be two time Olympic champions.
I hope so because I am going to miss them!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congrats to the podium - the IAM podium lol! I loved them all! Chock and Bates are my fave so I'm so happy to see them medal again! Love them and their original programs. Hubbell and Donohue get the silver in an emotional swan song performance! And Papadakis and Cizeron get to celebrate a World title at home! By the way, the crowd was terrific - supporting everyone!

I also loved Fear and Gibson & Hawayek & Baker who had outstanding freedances as well!
That crowd was awesome. FSing fans are for the most part very supportive and appreciative unlike in, say, tennis.