2022 Junior World's Championships: Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Junior World's Championships: Free Dance

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder now that they've won Junior worlds if they move up i see no reason not too. With them and W/C moving up to Seniors the US field is going to be even more brutal even with the older teams retiring.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
KidaMori earned 6 ID JGP spots for next season
Fill the spots JSF!
You've got the teams to do it and they need the experience
It doesn't matter if they're not yet competitive
They need incentive to stay together

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Oh my darlings!! I'm so happy for the Browns' ! They were so thrilled and I loved Oona's reaction to the lovely, U.S. Nat'l Anthem. Cheers to them from the Chicago area! My daughter and I are so proud for these:clap::hap10: New Yorkers. Hope to see them in Seniors soon.

Congrats to the two Canadian teams as well for a job well done.

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
So, are the Browns the next Shib Sibs. I really like there programs and for me, they were a mile ahead of the rest of the field. I'm not a huge Ice Dance aficionado, what do you guys think?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
As a longtime fan of the Browns, I want them to be The Browns!!!
Who already are doing great things, and who I hope/expect will have a lot more greatness in their future. :pray:

I do not want the Browns to be the "next" anyones. 🤬
(I mean no disrespect to the ShibSibs.)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, are the Browns the next Shib Sibs. I really like there programs and for me, they were a mile ahead of the rest of the field. I'm not a huge Ice Dance aficionado, what do you guys think?

I think they could definitely be the next Shibs, they are exciting and fun and excellent dancers.

A term of the highest praise and endearment to say that a team could be the "next" Shibs(y)

And I am so happy for them, I had them first, but I never expected two great skates like this. :hap10:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I didn't like the fuzzy quality of the official individual links for the medallists, so I'm sharing much clearer versions that I've cut from the archived livestream. Anything that's on Streamable was rejected by Dailymotion due to the music.

2022 Brown & Brown Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

2022 D'Alessandro & Waddell Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

2022 Bashynska & Beaumont Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

I also posted the medal ceremony.

2022 Junior Worlds Ice Dance Medal Ceremony (1080p):

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you. I missed it. So touching to see young Oona with tears and singing the National Anthem. This ole leftie always chokes up when I hear it during a medal ceremony. BTW they are both rather short. Less body to move around.
And PS BTW they are from Long Island or as we say locally Lawn Giland and therefore an hour or two from my place on the Island of Manhattan.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I wonder now that they've won Junior worlds if they move up i see no reason not too. With them and W/C moving up to Seniors the US field is going to be even more brutal even with the older teams retiring.
Well their PCS average for the LP was just under 8 and with improvement coming getting 8s is senior level so yeah why not.

Last edited: