Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sihyeong 4t(step) 3a 3lz3t

my darling 4s 3lz3lo 3a 101. something

Seven Sisters

Medalist
MJ-rang failed to reach my darling and I'm crying. Meanwhile ice resurfacing
Ack! Well, I DO plan to go to Four Continents—if another could be sent to me here, I would be willing to make attempt #2 :)

(Got lucky with Daisuke at Skate America, my stuffie was flung directly into his path, and he personally picked it up. I DIE)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ack! Well, I DO plan to go to Four Continents—if another could be sent to me here, I would be willing to make attempt #2 :)

(Got lucky with Daisuke at Skate America, my stuffie was flung directly into his path, and he personally picked it up. I DIE)
I have another one (Bond-rang) ready for tomorrow, now that Soohorang better reach my darling. They cost about 100 bucks each goddamnit

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I have another one (Bond-rang) ready for tomorrow, now that Soohorang better reach my darling. They cost about 100 bucks each goddamnit
I’m sure the second time will be the charm, but if not, the offer still stands. I’d also love to get my hands on some of those spiffy signs the Korean fans displayed at Skate America. I am also available to wave signs!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I’m sure the second time will be the charm, but if not, the offer still stands. I’d also love to get my hands on some of those spiffy signs the Korean fans displayed at Skate America. I am also available to wave signs!
Fans who make signs and banners and things often hand them out to other fans at the rink, will send links your way if they do so at 4CC

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jeongmin didn't WD my bad, 3lz2t(?) 3f 2a