Super Bowl. | Golden Skate

Super Bowl.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
God, I would almost rather be blown out than lose in a such a close barn burner.:cry: (No use complaining about the refs, need to get it done in spite of them).

Jalen was wonderful, what a game, what an athlete. What a season we had, thanks to him. :pray:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just finished watching it. I rarely watch sporting events live and there is no way I will sit and watch a 4 hour NFL game when I can let it finish and watch all the plays in a half hour.

In a game this close, it’s always decided on a few plays. The punt return which was the killer blow, the fumble, and that Mahomes long run that set up a short FG, but that play was the least important of the 3.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
God, I would almost rather be blown out than lose in a such a close barn burner.:cry: (No use complaining about the refs, need to get it done in spite of them).

Jalen was wonderful, what a game, what an athlete. What a season we had, thanks to him. :pray:
I almost don’t care because we will be back again and again. Remember how the announcers said they were trying to push him to his left (weak) side? Guess what Jalen will work on over the summer? Guess what Jalen won’t have next year? A weak side. Along with any other slight imperfections we can’t even see.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Look at all you Giants and Eagles fans discussing the SB, your playoffs, and your players.

Try being a Bears fan. Our discussions revolve around if we can win 6 games in a season and overtake the lions for next to last in the division. Haha

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Look at all you Giants and Eagles fans discussing the SB, your playoffs, and your players.

Try being a Bears fan. Our discussions revolve around if we can win 6 games in a season and overtake the lions for next to last in the division. Haha

Thank you for making me feel a little bit better about the Super Bowl result, although that may not have been your intent ;).

The Bears have an excellent QB, I am impressed by Fields, but the rest of the team, sadly not so much.

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States

Alex, I'm in the same boat. Try being a Jets fan.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It hasn't been that long since we Giants fans were in a similar boat.
But you have better owners, better coaching and a better organization. And have won something the last 20 years.

Meanwhile, I’ve been watching 4th quarter interceptions. Haha

sworddance21

On the Ice
But you have better owners, better coaching and a better organization. And have won something the last 20 years.

Meanwhile, I’ve been watching 4th quarter interceptions. Haha
Historically, yes. The coaching between Tom Coughlin and Brian Dabol was abysmal. I think the arrival of Dabol has made a world of difference for Daniel Jones.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

The Bears had the chance to draft Jalen. He did not go until well into the 2nd round. I could not believe it. The Eagles got the bargain of the century.