Country
Czech-Republic
Irish?
(It's a wig of course.)

photo_2022-05-21_15-21-44.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker11

On the Ice
Indeed. What is not a good sign are her jumps lately.. I hope she can get them back but 3A is off limits at the current situation, I'm afraid...

At least the blaming of Eteri will end if it doesn't work out with yet another coach.

She's great to watch but I can't see her being competitive again, let alone being a neurosurgeon.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
At least the blaming of Eteri will end if it doesn't work out with yet another coach.

She's great to watch but I can't see her being competitive again, let alone being a neurosurgeon.
Did you bother to check her timeline lately? When she could train?

Do you have an idea of what makes a good neurosurgeon, and how old they are when they start operating? Did you know real people at 18, who later became neurosurgeons? She has brains (with a capacity for quick well-thought decisions), she's exceptionally well-wired, she's hardworking, and good-willed. For me these are the main criteria. Oh, and by the way, if you were interested in her, you might know that at the moment she's no more planning to become a neurosurgeon. I wish her to be happy above all, I trust her to make her choices better than me of course, maybe she's not wholly decided yet, she still has three years to decide, yet my opinion is still that she has all what makes an excellent neurosurgeon — which doesn't mean that I believe she should, of course. Just, it's an option well at her reach.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Did you bother to check her timeline lately? When she could train?

Do you have an idea of what makes a good neurosurgeon, and how old they are when they start operating? Did you know real people at 18, who later became neurosurgeons? She has brains (with a capacity for quick well-thought decisions), she's exceptionally well-wired, she's hardworking, and good-willed. For me these are the main criteria. Oh, and by the way, if you were interested in her, you might know that at the moment she's no more planning to become a neurosurgeon. I wish her to be happy above all, I trust her to make her choices better than me of course, maybe she's not wholly decided yet, she still has three years to decide, yet my opinion is still that she has all what makes an excellent neurosurgeon — which doesn't mean that I believe she should, of course. Just, it's an option well at her reach.
Well said - thank you!
Also, just a comment between us.. this is Aliona’s fan fest .. so negatives should be posted elsewhere, TRW thread for example. I think you agree

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
With beer, she could be domesticated easily in my country :biggrin:
caption under the photo - "I'm in my Dubaisk. As usual, I'm doing nothing".

Thus, this is both a parody of photographs of other figure skaters who were vacationing in Dubai and a kind of response to Alexei Zheleznikov. Yesterday he remembered Alena and criticized her, called her lazy, said that she did not work as she should.

Zheleznikov, of course, is a real professional, but he probably has some kind of personal grudge against Alena.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
caption under the photo - "I'm in my Dubaisk. As usual, I'm doing nothing".

Thus, this is both a parody of photographs of other figure skaters who were vacationing in Dubai and a kind of response to Alexei Zheleznikov. Yesterday he remembered Alena and criticized her, called her lazy, said that she did not work as she should.

Zheleznikov, of course, is a real professional, but he probably has some kind of personal grudge against Alena.
Honestly I'm not even sure Zheleznikov is a real professional. How can he with such a loud mouth?
Anyway definitely Alyona has lots of humour!

Flanker, Patee, I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but I will raise doubts about the content of this beer mug. Of course it can be alcohol-free beer but it's more likely to be some not very fancy protein beverage for athletes...

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
Honestly I'm not even sure Zheleznikov is a real professional. How can he with such a loud mouth?
Anyway definitely Alyona has lots of humour!

Flanker, Patee, I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but I will raise doubts about the content of this beer mug. Of course it can be alcohol-free beer but it's more likely to be some not very fancy protein beverage for athletes...
I published an interview in which Zheleznikov mentions Alena on a thread about the Tutberidze team. Well, as far as his professional skills are concerned, he is clearly a fan of dancing. But, of course, he cannot be called a delicate person, politeness is clearly not his strong point. However, he is still far from the level of Zhulin.