Sasha Cohen's Journal | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen's Journal

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
In that pic in that link given, she looks like my cousin Kim. Never noticed it before I actually looked closely at that pic.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
Tanith has that gift (like Bill Clinton) of being able to go down a line of well-wishers and make evey person in the line the sole focus of her interest, at least for a second or two. That's very charming.

Mathman
Math, I think you are very charming too. Does Mrs. Math think so????

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Tanith has that gift (like Bill Clinton) of being able to go down a line of well-wishers and make evey person in the line the sole focus of her interest, at least for a second or two. That's very charming.

Mathman

tell that to the Clinton well-wishers (yeah we actually have those here) that went to greet him when he touched down in Alaska way back when. HE didn't even get off the plane! LOL

seriously though there are a lot of awesome skaters out there when it comes to how they treat their fans... :) I enjoyed my time at nationals talking with several skaters... very cool :) :rock: :clap:

Pau-goodle76 said:
In that pic in that link given, she looks like my cousin Kim. Never noticed it before I actually looked closely at that pic.
Cousin Kim must be really, really pretty. :)

S

SkateFan4Life

Red Dog said:
ETA: Actually I've been looking and it seems like most of the time "Skatefan4life" or someone else starts a thread on SC's journal. How many have I started? I think maybe around 3 or 4 (and mostly in the past, too). How many has everyone else started? More than I can count. Now here's the shocker question (are you all ready? Drum roll please): why am I getting all the credit- credit I don't deserve? I think you all are just picking on me, as usual. I'm the easy target here, of course. Keep firing, but don't act all surprised if I fire back. :mad:

Guilty as charged. I visit Sasha's website every month or so, and, yes, I've started several threads from her journal. I think there are many posters who are interested in Sasha and/or are fans of hers. I'm really not a fan of hers, but I do admire her skating potential. Yes - potential. This girl has the potential to be one of the greatest skaters of all time (IMHO), but darned it, she really has to learn to skate clean programs and cut out the messy mistakes. Whether it's an issue of concentration, lack of confidence, or nervousness, this girl seems to be her own worst enemy when she competes.

I would have liked to have read something concerning her upcoming programs, music selections, and the like, but this journal entry was just a lot of personal stuff and comments not necessarily connected with figure skating.