Hylexin for "serious dark circles" | Golden Skate

Hylexin for "serious dark circles"

Suzy

On the Ice
Has anybody ever tried the eye cream, Hylexin? It's about $95.00 a tube USD and sells at upscale department stores as well as online for same price. I wouldn't say I have "serious" undereye circles but I do have circles. It's also supposed to tighten the skin and there's a 30-day money-back guarantee when unused portion is returned. I guess I have nothing to lose if I can get my money back, right?

I think I will try it and let you all know what happens :agree:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I have a friend who worked for a plastic surgeon, and she told me that no product can eliminate dark circles under the eyes. I wish that were not true! I've always had them--it's hereditary, and already I can see my 11 year-old daughter has them, too. When I was in high school, people were already asking me if I was tired because of these darned circles! I use concealer.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Flora MacDonald said:
Check out these reviews first:
http://store.ohcnetwork.com/B0009Q1HR0/Hylexintm.html

I was really hoping it worked too.
Maybe we should do some more research.
Flora, thanks for putting those reviews so we could read them. I had given some consideration to trying the product until I saw the price. Thank God I didn't try it. Not one of the reviews were in favor of the product. I have dark circles and would like to get rid of them but there's got to be something else to try (cheaper). I also use concealor. I think you have the right idea of doing more research. I wonder if a different type of makeup application would work. Does anyone know someone who does makeup application?

Dee

Suzy

On the Ice
Flora MacDonald said:
Check out these reviews first:
http://store.ohcnetwork.com/B0009Q1HR0/Hylexintm.html

I was really hoping it worked too.
Maybe we should do some more research.

Thanks, Flora. I had done a search for reviews online but wasn't able to come up with anything. Now that I've read the unfavorable reviews, I think I'll keep my money. I'm just wondering why they would have a money back guarantee on such an expensive product if it doesn't even work. I'm also surprised that upscale department stores would even carry such a product if people are bringing it back.