Timothy Goebel's New Programs & Journal | Golden Skate

Timothy Goebel's New Programs & Journal

Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe

S

SkateFan4Life

Joesitz said:
Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe

Timothy does come across as a really genuinely nice guy - kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and aware that the world doesn't revolve just around him.

"Night on Bald Mountain" could make a very interesting program. I remember it from Disney's "Fantasia".

In any case, I wish Tim the best. I hope he skates his best at Nationals and qualifies for the Olympic team.

anya_angie

Final Flight
What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.

S

SkateFan4Life

anya_angie said:
What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.

Let's hope this time Timothy really delivers two exceptional programs. He's going to need them if he has any expectation of regaining the US title.