Favorite Ladies Costume from the 2004-2005 Season | Golden Skate

Favorite Ladies Costume from the 2004-2005 Season

Vash01

Medalist
I loved Sasha's SP costume. She looked stunning in it. The LP costume was a bit too 'little girl'ish. I can't think of any other lady with particularly attractive costume. Irina and Fumie looked good in pants, but my preference is always for skirts.

screech

Final Flight
I kinda digged Joannie's Firebird LP dress. At first I was like 'wtf?' but then it grew on me, and I grew to love it.

gezando

Final Flight
CzarinaAnya said:
I loved Sasha's baby pink dress.
Baby pink is a difficult color to pull off, IMO only Kristi wore that color so nicely in her seasons program. Cohen in baby pink made her look like a 9 year old at a friends birthday party

soogar

Record Breaker
Shiz's iron cross gothic R&J costume. I also loved both of Shiz's SP costumes. I liked Sasha in her baby pink costume. Mk's navy Bolero dress with the sleeves was great as well.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Fumie's pants here too!!

Best total makeover goes to Shiz. I too liked the new LP costume at World's and it was WOW with the new hair style, makeup, etc.

DG

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
gezando said:
Baby pink is a difficult color to pull off, IMO only Kristi wore that color so nicely in her seasons program. Cohen in baby pink made her look like a 9 year old at a friends birthday party

Yeah, it is a difficult color to pull off, but it compliments her complexion. What's so wrong about looking 9 years old? jk lol ;) I didn't think she looked THAT young, but that's my opinion. :) I'd wear it, too, if I were her. :) That's probably because it's my favorite :p

diamondqueen

On the Ice
Favorite Ladies Costume form 3=2004-2005

Michelle Kwan's red Spartacus was the best of the season :rock:

diamond :clap:

icenut84

Final Flight
Kostner's LP, Suguri's LP, Cohen's LP, Dytrt's SP, Rochette's LP. Those are the ones that come to mind first anyway.