New Johnny Journal Entry | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New Johnny Journal Entry

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
mmscfdcsu said:
Yes, but he is great about answering our questions in his Q & A's. He does one every month or so over on the Johnny Weir Message Board. He answered a couple of mine recently about. One about his relationship with Priscilla as he transitioned from teen to adult and the other about costume design. It is neat that he takes the time to do this for us. Go Johnny. Stay healthy :clap:

Go Johnny, on ALL of these fronts - answering fan questions, growing up, costume design, etc. I echo the "STAY HEALTHY" chant!

I hope he has an awesome season!

DG

brad640

On the Ice
mmscfdcsu said:
One about his relationship with Priscilla as he transitioned from teen to adult
I loved his response to that question, admitting he was a pain to work with during that time. Priscilla is looking great in the new Simsbury pictures , especially the one with Priscilla, TAT and Johnny.

And don't forget, I led a campaign to send our continued support for him after that disasterous LP in the 2003 Nats. He remembered that and said so in one of his interviews about skating forums, which he does not read, but still praised Golden Skate.

Joe

CDMM1991

Medalist
Those are some great pics! My favorite is the one of TT, Andrei, and Johnny! So cute!!!!!!