'Spin' Song | Golden Skate

'Spin' Song

CDMM1991

Medalist
I know I posted my 'Jump!' montage in the Edge, and now I'm moving on to a 'Spin!' one. But unfortunately, I don't have an obvious music choice like I did for the jump montage (Van Halen's "Jump"). I was thinking about Billy Idol's you spin me right around, does that sound good to you? Do you have any other suggestions for me of songs that have the word spin in the chorus?

tracylynn

Rinkside
"You Spin Me Round" is by Dead or Alive but that don't sound like a bad choice for a song.

I like your "Jump" montage. I was thinking about using that song for a montage since I've always liked Van Halen.

CDMM1991

Medalist
tracylynn said:
"You Spin Me Round" is by Dead or Alive but that don't sound like a bad choice for a song.

There's a lot of different artists that have covered that song. The version I found was Billy Idol lol, but glad you think it would be a good idea.

tracylynn

Rinkside
I didn't know Billy Idol recorded that song. I need to hear it. I bet it sounds "different". LOL!

CDMM1991

Medalist
tracylynn said:
I didn't know Billy Idol recorded that song. I need to hear it. I bet it sounds "different". LOL!

Yoy can hear it if you download my montage;) There's a thread entitled montage in the edge that has a link that you can download it from. Please do, and tell me what you think!