2002 IOI Figure Skating FanFic Festival | Golden Skate

2002 IOI Figure Skating FanFic Festival

I

intensity19

2002 IOI Figure Skating FanFic Festival

From July 8-12, 2002, Intensity On Ice will provide a unique venue for writers that choose figure skating as a subject to display their latest works, and participate in an array of one-of-a-kind FanFic and artistic showcases. All writers of figure skating FanFic (both based on real-life events and those that are purely fictional), poetry inspired by figure skating, as well as figure skating artwork are encouraged to submit their work to this 1st annual Festival.

Categories For Submissions:
* Figure Skating FanFic: Fiction based on figure skating. Will be both judged and presented as a showcase.
* Figure Skating Poetry: Poetic works inspired by the act of skating, skaters or ideas suggested by skating. Will be both judged and presented as a showcase.
* Artwork: Online scans of prints to be featured in the Galleria in conjunction with the festival.

Guidelines For Submissions:
All poems and FanFic works must be submitted no later than midnight, June 30, 2002 to Intensity On Ice at [email protected]. Works should be checked thoroughly for spelling and punctuation errors and must be advised that their work is subject to the editing of the Intensity On Ice editor with regards to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. All works should be submitted as scanned attachments in Word format and will not be returned to the writers following the Festival. Intensity On Ice reserves the right to limit entries as it sees fit.

All questions can be directed towards Intensity On Ice Editor Ryan Stevens.

We look forward to presenting this original online event, and encourage you to participate.

I

intensity19

Re: 2002 IOI Figure Skating FanFic Festival

Just a reminder to all of you to visit Intensity on Ice (iceprince19.tripod.com) next week to read the work of the winning artists as well as the many other excellent works submitted to the Festival. This is really a new concept online, and I would love your support. :)

There's a discussion forum for the festival set up at:

pub21.ezboard.com/fintensityonicefrm41