Meissner in Minnesota to promote Campbell's | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Meissner in Minnesota to promote Campbell's

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
I seen some pics of Kimmie in Minnesota on usfsa.org and she looks really long legged. She might get as tall as Sarah Hughes, who's like 5 ft. 5 or something.

mzheng

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Anybody notice that the article mentions that she is now 5'3? That's taller than Cohen and Kwan. If she grows another two inches by February, it'll be like watching those two compete with Sarah Hughes all over again. :cool:

I think Sasha is 5'2" and Michelle is 5'3"? Actually according to ppl who constantly saw both of them, they are about the same height. Only that SC is slimer than MK. On the other side, I saw Kimmie's Dad after a COI toure, he looks very lanky. So if genes has any effect I don't think Kimmie will get buffered up as SH. If only she got a little musels on side, her 3 axel will be fully rotated in no time, bar injury.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Most reports I've read list Sasha Cohen as being 5'1, Michelle Kwan as being 5'2, and Jenny Kirk as being 5'3. Sasha & Jenny were both a couple of inches shorter two or three years ago. If Kimmie Meissner is having a growth spurt at 15, it could very well continue on for the next three years, by which time we could very well have another Lucinda Ruh (5'8) on our hands. :cool:

Kimmie's slimness will enble her to work on the quad next year!!

The sport will be changing in the Latin languages from Artistic Skating to Acrobatic Skating. Why not? It'll keep the competitions shorter.

Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
Pau-goodle76 said:
I seen some pics of Kimmie in Minnesota on usfsa.org and she looks really long legged. She might get as tall as Sarah Hughes, who's like 5 ft. 5 or something.

I can't find them- do you have a link to these pics?

ETA: Never mind, found them

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Question for Mathman. Just how do you lick on "current pages"? :laugh: :laugh:
I am sorry but I jsut had to ask even though it's a typo right? :rofl: