Stephannne Lambiel gushing thread | Golden Skate

Stephannne Lambiel gushing thread

icenut84

Final Flight
I totally agree! His performance at 02 Europeans (where he didn't have a triple axel or a quad) was amazing, and even without those jumps he finished 4th behind Brian Joubert! Incredible skater. :) Didn't see his qualifying at Worlds unfortunately, but looking forward to hopefully more performances and programmes like his 02 Euros one! :)

MY OPINION: Stephane will be on the podium at this year's Euros, and top five at Worlds. 2005, He will repeat podium at Euros and add the podium at Worlds. 2006, He will definitely be among the top contenders and 2010 he will win it.

Joe

shine

Record Breaker
Stephane is magnificent! I just luuuuuuuuuuurves him! He can skate and dance around all day long and I'll rejoice! :cool:
Gush gush gush!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Stephane Lambiel's QR at world's was phenomenal. And he was so overjoyed with it himself.

He really has that Swiss gyro gene!

I really love his skating. I expect to see him on the Euro's podium this year or next, depending how the French, Russians, and van der Perren skate at each event.

Good luck Stephane!!!

dpp

thvudragon

On the Ice
Lambiel is probably one of the most interesting Men's skater today, certainly better than any man here in the US. Lambiel for 2006 Olympic Champ!

TV

shine

Record Breaker
Hmm, what praise have I not said about Stephane that's been said a million times already? Hmm, oh yes, Stephane has very fine eye brows. :D

DORISPULASKI said:

I really love his skating. I expect to see him on the Euro's podium this year or next, depending how the French, Russians, and van der Perren skate at each event.

dpp

Doris - Joubert and Plush to me are old hat. I could get impressed with van der Perren. I must watch carefully next time. There are only two gentlemen, imo, who have a flair for unique figure skating: Stephane and Ilia Klimkin. If they both skate their best, I see them as European rivals. I hope we get to see them on TV in the GPs. (van de Perren, too).

Joe

shine

Record Breaker
Don't see what's the deal with Joubert besides the fact he's young and doesn't have obvious weaknesses in his skating and his GOOD LOOK. Lambiel, Sandhu, and Klimkin are my picks for the podium makers at future Worlds.
Go Stephannne!