New Montage Ready! | Golden Skate

New Montage Ready!

CDMM1991

Medalist
Finally finished my newest montage. It is a montage of skaters celebrating after good performances to The Pointer Sisters "I'm So Excited!" The ending is a bit rough on this one because the music wouldn't cut where I wanted it to, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway and tell me what you think!

Please download it, and give me your opinions!

I'm So Excited!

icenut84

Final Flight
How do you download/play it? Can you play it on RealPlayer or Windows Media Player or something?

icenut84 said:
How do you download/play it? Can you play it on RealPlayer or Windows Media Player or something?
If your browser works the same as mine, after you click on CDMM's link, then click on "download now." A dialogue box should open and you say "save." (It takes a little time to download, depending on the speed of your connection.)

It opens in real player, windows media, quicktime -- almost any video application that you have.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Its a lot of fun and you did a great job. I do have to be concerned at the lack of the 'flying pig' from 2001 Worlds pairs competition though where Jamie got so excited after seeing their scores that she heaved the thing up into the crowd from the K&C. That's classic! LOL :rock:

CDMM1991

Medalist
KwanFan1212 said:
Its a lot of fun and you did a great job. I do have to be concerned at the lack of the 'flying pig' from 2001 Worlds pairs competition though where Jamie got so excited after seeing their scores that she heaved the thing up into the crowd from the K&C. That's classic! LOL :rock:

Haha! I thought the same thing! I didn't have that video in my library though, so I posted on fsvids asking for it but when I was finishing up the video still no one had posted it. That was definitely a classic though.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Aww, I have it!! I didn't see the post over at the video forum. If you still want it, PM me and I can somehow send it to you. :agree:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
This Montage ROCKS!!

This is great. Sure got me smiling and awake here on Sunday morning!!! You are very talented with this stuff!!

You have inspired me to start getting more digital video footage of my dogs so that someday I can learn to put something together like this! :)

I'm trying to think of a new suggestion for a montage (time permitting on your end, of course!). I have to think outrageous ice dance costumes have possibilites. ;)

Thanks for doing this, and for sharing!!

DG

CDMM1991

Medalist
I've already started on the one IDLERACER suggested in the other Montage thread, to "Trip, Stumble, and Fall" by the Mamas and the Papas. Hopefully I'll be done in the next couple of days!

DG: That sounds like a great idea to make a montage of your dogs! It's actually a lot simpler than you might think! If you have Windows Movie Maker than you can just fool around and experiment already! If you go to the help section you can figure out some stuff there too.

I'm glad you guys like them!

IDLERACER

Medalist
The best was the close-up of Sasha Cohen from around six years ago, when she had those ugly braces. I wonder if Beatrissa Liang will finally have those things removed this season.

CDMM1991

Medalist
Yousendit links expire after 7 days unfortunately. I don't have time to upload it right now but maybe MM or Idleracer or anybody else who has downloaded it could upload it on yousendit for you to watch. :)

CDMM1991

Medalist
Here's my newest one!:) It's much shorter just because I didn't want to repeat too many skaters, though Sasha does have a few more appearances than some:p

I hope you enjoy this one, it's only about a minute and a half long so it won't take up much space on your computer. Please download it and take a look, and tell me what you think!

It's to "Trip, Stumble, and Fall" by the Mamas and the Papas.

Trip, Stumble, and Fall

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thanks CDMM!

My back side seriously hurts just watching it!!! :clap:

All kidding aside, another really fun montage. Keep 'em comin'!!

DG

IDLERACER

Medalist
The only problem with this one was that it was a little too short. I was curious to see what you were going to do with the middle part where Cass starts wailing "Down Down Down Dowwwwn" but it was edited out. I didn't notice any footage of Maria Butyrskaya which is surprising, given the subject matter. :biggrin:

icenut84

Final Flight
CDMM1991 said:
Here's my newest one!:) It's much shorter just because I didn't want to repeat too many skaters, though Sasha does have a few more appearances than some:p

I hope you enjoy this one, it's only about a minute and a half long so it won't take up much space on your computer. Please download it and take a look, and tell me what you think!

It's to "Trip, Stumble, and Fall" by the Mamas and the Papas.

Trip, Stumble, and Fall

WOW!!! :D That was cool! I've never downloaded anything like that before. There was a lot of Sasha in that montage, lol. You missed a good one though - Julia Lautowa's LP at 2003 Worlds, where she tripped backwards on the last beat and landed in a sitting position on the ice :laugh:

I really want to see the I'm So Excited one now :) Any chance anyone could put it up again?

CDMM1991

Medalist
Since nobody else has re-uploaded it for you, I will in a few minutes :) It should be ready within 15 minutes.