Brittany Spears Gave Birth | Golden Skate

Brittany Spears Gave Birth

I'm with you, Toni....not interested at all in Britney Spears. Hope the kid isn't scarred by his upbringing with Spears as his Momma. My first job out of school was full-time babysitting for a family, the boys name was Preston Michael.

So, she didn't want to go thru the pain :rolleye: ....sounds like the cesarian was probably pre-arranged.

JOHIO2

Medalist
What planet is she from, that she expects no pain with a c-section? Having had two, I can guarantee her some pain either way. :rofl:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
What planet is she from, that she expects no pain with a c-section? Having had two, I can guarantee her some pain either way. :rofl:

yeah but well...

ok so I'm not for or against it, I do know that the very idea of labor freaks me out :laugh: I keep telling my parents that if I do have kids I'm adopting just because I am allergic to pain :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Let me start this out by saying that in no way shape or form am I a fan of this woman.

With that out of the way, it's not the fact that the kid has Britney Spears as his mom that's the killer (although come on, as long as she is a good mother why does it matter??) but the fact that since Britney Spears is famous and always in the limelight, the kid will be as well. That's what sucks. The kid most likely will get publicity (think of Madonna's kids) without asking for it or without a choice. I really hope that the kid can get some deserved privacy and when he gets older, be able to walk around without getting hassled or paparazzi(sp) after him all the time. :rolleye:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
but the fact that since Britney Spears is famous and always in the limelight
The child could always wear a mask or veil. :agree: :agree:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Let me start this out by saying that in no way shape or form am I a fan of this woman.

With that out of the way, it's not the fact that the kid has Britney Spears as his mom that's the killer (although come on, as long as she is a good mother why does it matter??) but the fact that since Britney Spears is famous and always in the limelight, the kid will be as well. That's what sucks. The kid most likely will get publicity (think of Madonna's kids) without asking for it or without a choice. I really hope that the kid can get some deserved privacy and when he gets older, be able to walk around without getting hassled or paparazzi(sp) after him all the time. :rolleye:

actually I think Madonna's kids are pretty well hidden... she hides them well from the paparazzi (and I'm not a fan of Madonna's, but compared to a lot of other kids they don't get as much attention)

Jude Law's kids only make it in the papers/magazines when daddy's been cheatin....

but it's Michael Jackson's kids I feel sorry for! LOL :laugh:

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Hee. I asked my mother about that (as I'm still blamed for her c-sections being my fault, as I was breech and they decided to operate rather than fool around after eight hours of labor with no progress--like I had some sort of choice in the matter) and she said basically it was a choice of horrific pain now (vaginal delivery) or lingering pain later with the posibility of major pain at the time, too. (There was a problem with her epidural and she felt half the incision. I'm lucky I didn't get dropped down the laundry chute as a baby if that hurt as much as I suspect it did.) Still, having seen partuition scarring on human female pelvises, and knowing the amount of effort it takes to gouge marks into bone, I'm not sure but that I might side with Mrs. Spears-Federline here. Just get it out and done with!

You know someone is officially a pop-culture joke when the news writers get snarky in their opening lines. Couldn't care less about Britney Spears or her spawn, but I find the article amusing.

sk8m8

Final Flight
they kid has no chance...

His official name is Preston Michael Spears Federline...

PMS Federline, spawn of Britany....tragic :sheesh:

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Britney Queers???? She is sooo three years ago!! lol

Now I do have a lot of respect for Madonna. She has been an excellent mother. Moving to England has kept them mostly out of the American spotlight. Believe me...if I had the money I would move to England too with all the trouble our country is in. Also, under such poor government leadership..

I have no comment on Micheal naming his son Blanket.. That speaks for itself! MJ should have got mental treatment YEARS ago! But I guess being a rich celebrating means you can get away with anything in our country..

sk8m8

Final Flight
Britney Queers???? She is sooo three years ago!! lol

while I'm no fan of BS, do you have to disparage a whole group of people to put down Brittany?

I have no comment on Micheal naming his son Blanket.. That speaks for itself! MJ should have got mental treatment YEARS ago! But I guess being a rich celebrating means you can get away with anything in our country..

perhaps you need to dig a little deeper on this one, too. Both MJ's sons are named Prince Michael, strange and bizzare yes, but "Blanket" is the name they gave to his son on a spoof of SOUTHPARK on comedy central.

Mean isn't funny unless it's true

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
PMS Federline, spawn of Britany....

Wow, those initials ARE tragic!!! :rofl:

And I seem to be with the majority who doesn't really care about Britney all that much, but I do have to say that I'm amazed she didn't name her child something weird like Apple, Coco, or any other type of random food item. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
KwanFan1212 said:

And I seem to be with the majority who doesn't really care about Britney all that much, but I do have to say that I'm amazed she didn't name her child something weird like Apple, Coco, or any other type of random food item. ;)

yeah that makes her weird by hollywood standards... but gives her a point for being normal!!!

gotta give her some credit, I guess

and I do like the name Preston even if does give me a mental image of a snotty rich know it all lol

equestrianguy

On the Ice
sk8m8 said:
while I'm no fan of BS, do you have to disparage a whole group of people to put down Brittany?

perhaps you need to dig a little deeper on this one, too. Both MJ's sons are named Prince Michael, strange and bizzare yes, but "Blanket" is the name they gave to his son on a spoof of SOUTHPARK on comedy central.

Mean isn't funny unless it's true

For your information I wasn't trying to be mean... We have a drag queen at a local bar named Britney Queers...I have always thought that it was a halarious/creative name.. Also, for your information. Micheal Jackson did nickname his youngest son Blanket. Try not being so defensive next time! Lighten up!

R.D.

Record Breaker
equestrianguy said:
For your information I wasn't trying to be mean... We have a drag queen at a local bar named Britney Queers...I have always thought that it was a halarious/creative name.. Also, for your information. Micheal Jackson did nickname his youngest son Blanket. Try not being so defensive next time! Lighten up!

Actually IMO the way you phrased your comment DID come across as an insult- and I'm not even a fan of the girl.

But it's interesting that you know someone named Britney Queers. That's indeed an "interesting" name.

Jhar55

Medalist
Ok, not even going to read everything. Big deal woman have babies every day. Just another spoiled rich kid, think maybe Britney will learn to dress her self in clothes that fit and cover the part we don't need to see. I don't think so, OMG what does this child have to look forward too. :unsure:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Jhar55 said:
Big deal woman have babies every day. Just another spoiled rich kid, think maybe Britney will learn to dress her self in clothes that fit and cover the part we don't need to see. I don't think so, OMG what does this child have to look forward too. :unsure:

What about the strippers, supermodels, etc. (or anyone else who shows off their body) that have kids? Or even people like Eminem (who IIRC has a daughter)?

I can't believe I'm defending Britney here (kiss of death lol :laugh: ) but it's hardly a reason to put down her parental abilities. Especially when none of us "know" her (and I mean in the personal sense). Same with anyone else in the same situation.

Now, me saying this does not mean that I agree with what she does. I DO think she (and some others that I won't name) has done some unforgivable things (that's the conservative in me coming out) but it's her life, right? Not my business to tell her how to live it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Now, me saying this does not mean that I agree with what she does. I DO think she (and some others that I won't name) has done some unforgivable things (that's the conservative in me coming out) but it's her life, right? Not my business to tell her how to live it.

call me old-fashioned and conservative... but it's not just her life anymore. She brought a life into the world... she best start setting a good example (and that goes for pappa too!)