Evora & Ladwig Heading to Skate America | Golden Skate

Evora & Ladwig Heading to Skate America

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Here is some random news about the pairs event for Skate America. I've been informed that Katie Orscher and Garrett Lucash have had to withdrawal from Skate America due to a foot injury Katie had over the summer and in their place, Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig will now be competing in Atlantic City. :agree: As happy as I am that Amanda & Mark get this HUGE opportunity (and I'm sure they will have an awesome time there), I'm bummed for Katie & Garrett as well. :no: I don't have an article to post about this yet (and its not been posted at the USFSA site yet either)but I will be back to post those when thet are online. It probably will be on Monday if not sooner that the news will make it to the official areas.

Good luck Amanda & Mark!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Oh gosh, I wish I could be there but unfortunately I won't be coming up there for SA. I was actually hoping to get up to Newfoundland for Skate Canada to see them compete there but that didn't work out and this is too last minute for me to plan out (money wise especially!). I'm kinda bummed but I do have another friend going who is going to let me know how things go and take some pictures for me so that's cool. Have a great time and if you don't mind, cheer a little bit for Amanda & Mark for me!! :clap: :clap:

i'll be there at Skate America and for Skate Canada and the USNats. I cancelled my Euros for the same reason (money and busy time). Still looking for a place to watch the complete Olys on TV. Anyone know of any?

Joe

Aw phooey, was looking forward to seeing Katie & Garrett at the pairs final Saturday night at SA. Saturday's events is all I can get to unfortunately, but it'll be fun!