Netflix advice | Golden Skate

Netflix advice

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
For those of you who are thinking of signing on, or about to:

They have you make a list of 10 movies you want to see. Make sure to balance your movie type out when you do this! They're sending me "The Pianist", which is well and good, -- EXCEPT IT'S GOING TO BE MY 3RD 3-HOUR MOVIE IN A ROW AND MY 4TH REALLY DEPRESSING ONE IN A ROW, following "The Good Girl" "Saving Private Ryan" and "Magnolia". I don't know WHAT kind of mood I was in when I ordered these, but I'll know better when I give them the next list.... :laugh: :laugh: I wish they had an 800 number I could call so I could say "Stop! No! Send me that later! Send me "Soul Plane" or something!!" :laugh: :laugh:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Yeah, I do, actually, but never got around to it with one thing or another.... I'd do it now but I'm relatively certain the "tragedy section" will be played out now. At least for a while... :laugh:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Nicole --

And just for the record, "Soul Plane" is actually going to be on my NEXT list.... I firmly believe that a little low-grade entertainment now and then is good for the soul, if one tastes usually run to high-grade. Kind of like reading stuff like Kafka and Austen and Proust all the time and every now and then picking up some Jacqueline Susann or Judith Krantz.... :biggrin: And if I sat through "Harold & Kumar go to White Castle" (which did have its moments), I can pretty much sit through anything.... :laugh: