"Alias" -- SPOILER | Golden Skate

"Alias" -- SPOILER

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
If you haven't watched the season premiere of "Alias" but want to, DON'T READ THIS POST.

Tonight's episode just SUCKED. I guess the rumors were true that Jennifer Garner wanted to get rid of ex-boyfriend Michael Vartan. I guess she's just your typical Hollywood BIOTCH after all and didn't care about costing him his job to satisfy her massive ego.

I don't think I want to watch that show anymore. It used to be one of my favorites. :p

sk8m8

Final Flight
Folks over at TV Guide seem to think that this is a red herring. I remember seeing weeks ago that Vartan would be returning to the show. I could be wrong. I certainly hope so, the show is much better with him in the mixTVGUIDE ALIAS STORY

Last edited:

fallsauce

Rinkside
Considering Michael Vartan acts like a dead fish, (and I really liked him in Never Been Kissed, too.) I hope that's true.

Not that I'm actually watching anymore.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
SK8M8, now that really is very interesting! Can it possibly be that the body on the plane was actually VAUGHN'S??? :scratch: The "killer" who jumped out of the plane (and I'm sure had a parachute on and will resurface at some point) said that she'd be shocked at the source of all this, so it must be someone she knows and trusts, someone we wouldn't think of in a million years.