Yuka (my dog, not the skater) in costume | Golden Skate

Yuka (my dog, not the skater) in costume

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
so she won't be in leather like she wanted... we couldn't find that costume so she is "SUPER PUG"

only she is too short to wear the suit, so she's only going to wear a cape :laugh: I think she's pretty cool with it...

here are some photos:

Faster than a locomotive (just as Mary Jo!), farts more powerful than any gas chamber :begone: , and can leap tall German Shepherds in a single bound!
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! IT'S SUPERPUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normal_DSC00845.jpg

Came bounding up for a great landing :happy:
normal_DSC00851.jpg

One good lookin Superhero :eyebrows:
normal_DSC00852.jpg

Such a tease! :gimme:

my mom thinks she looks unhappy in these but she was turbo pugging all over the house with it on... she was SUPERPUG :bounce:

more to come

childfreegirl

Final Flight
How can she look unhappy? She's smiling in the last two. Maybe you could get a Superman 'S' logo and iron it on to the cape. Superdog!

She's a cutie!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
urmaniac13 said:
LOL that's 2 cute Toni!! You will have to fit her somehow a matching pair of blue tights next!! :rofl:

we had that too, but she is too "short" and it didn't fit :laugh: the legs were too long for her legs... it was kinda funny

childfreegirl said:
Maybe you could get a Superman 'S' logo and iron it on to the cape. Superdog!

she has one, unfortunately we took it off of the "blue tights" and so it's also red so it doesn't show up well in the photos.. we'll be fixing that tonight :laugh:

Buzzz

Final Flight
She is adorable! Gorgeous cape, while you all are getting her a pair of blue tights, do not forget the red boots! :biggrin: