Kerrigan's Halloween Show | Golden Skate

Kerrigan's Halloween Show

Is this an old show or a new one. Anyway, it's the first time I've seen it.

I thought Usova and Platov were incredibly super. What an exciting team! I could do without all those lifts because they are so caught up in their rapport with each other that super lifts are unnecessary. **** Four stars!

Joseph Sabotnick(?) I consider the perfect skater. Does all that incredible technical without selling it to the audience, and the spins are perfection. He is the perfect definition of flow. **** also Four Stars

Surya Bonally - Wow Wow Wow. She's skating better than ever and the double axel is so slow in entry so slow in the air so slow in the landing - no one does it better. And if you like acrobatics in figure skating - it's all there. ***1/2* 3.5stars!

Sonia Kwiatkowski - Another skater like Kadavy who came to life after turning pro. Good girl and great routine. *** Three stars

Nancy Kerrigan - Not really her thing. ** Two stars.

The Show - Good but the theme got tiresome after awhile.

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joe - old show :) but it hasn't really been shown everywhere I just saw it for the first time last year...

IDLERACER said:
This first aired on Halloween of 1999.
6 years ago Where was I. Well, as a Johnny-come-lately, I still enjoyed it and wonder now why I don't see more of Usova and Platov.

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
6 years ago Where was I. Well, as a Johnny-come-lately, I still enjoyed it and wonder now why I don't see more of Usova and Platov.

Joe

aren't they retired now?

tripleflutz

On the Ice
Maya Usova is now a coach in Conn, but Tonia Kwaitkowski is going to appear in Kristri Yamaguchi's NBC special up in Albany, along with Nancy Kerrigan, and Katia Gordeeva in a couple of weeks.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
tripleflutz said:
Maya Usova is now a coach in Conn, but Tonia Kwaitkowski is going to appear in Kristri Yamaguchi's NBC special up in Albany, along with Nancy Kerrigan, and Katia Gordeeva in a couple of weeks.
I was just asking about Usova and Platov (both coach, but I was under the impression that they no longer skated in shows)

S

SkateFan4Life

I remember watching this show when it was first aired on TV. IMHO, Kerrigan's skating left a lot to be desired. She just did not impress me at all.