An Unfinished Life - Worth Seeing | Golden Skate

An Unfinished Life - Worth Seeing

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Robert Redford's new flick "An Unfinished Life" is worth seeing. I was not aware Jennifer Lopez was also starring, but she came across okay as his daugher-in-law. Actually, Becca Gardner who plays J-Lo's daughter upstages her.

The movie was filmed in BC and Alberta - great scenery of course!!! I rather enjoyed it. It is pretty low-key most of the way through, but touches one's heart strings. I highly recommend this movie.

Buzzz

Final Flight
I did see it over the weekend. For some reason I mistakenly thought ELIZABETHTOWN was showing but it has not yet opened. So I saw AN Unfinished Life instead. Because it was the first movie to start, and was suprised at how much I liked it. Excellent movie indeed. A true sleeper hit. :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I was curious about this movie when I saw the previews so I'm glad to read a good review from someone who saw it. I might have to check it out. :agree:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Buzzz said:
I did see it over the weekend. For some reason I mistakenly thought ELIZABETHTOWN was showing but it has not yet opened. So I saw AN Unfinished Life instead. Because it was the first movie to start, and was suprised at how much I liked it. Excellent movie indeed. A true sleeper hit. :)

My husband really wants to see Elizabethtown. I want to see Oliver Twist. There are several good movies out now.