Unique Avatars | Golden Skate

Unique Avatars

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Due to a recent upgrade, the "Unique Avatar" is under review. Unique Avatar is the feature that was put into place so that everyone could use a "unique" avatar without another member using the same one.

Please be patient while this is resolved :)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just an update. There is still no available "modification" for the new upgrade of the forum for a unique avatar. Once it becomes available, it will be put in place.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Follow-Up

Since the VBulletin software upgraded to 3.5, "hackers" have not yet submitted a "Unique Avatar" hack or updated the previous one. I don't like to use the word "hack" - instead, I use "modification".

Modifications are not part of the VBulletin package and must be found at other sites where the modifiers hang out and distribute their goods.

Therefore, I took it upon myself to work at it and think I have it down. However, during the time the Unique Avatar function was not working, posters may have been able to share avatars - including my own. I cannot change this.

If you see someone sharing your avatar, PM/Email each other if you wish to have your own and once one of you change it, you'll be good to go!