What is this twerp grinning about? | Golden Skate

What is this twerp grinning about?

76olympics

On the Ice
Wait a second! Does Michelle need the skating army to come to her rescue? Nah--I think she can deck him if he has nefarious designs. I believe she probably has muscles that would put most guys to shame.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think a better question would be, what the HECK is she pointing at? :scratch:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
IMO, Vera Wang (with possible help from Victoria??) has done "Wonders" for Michelle both on and off the ice.

She looks fabulous!!

DG

I'm sure they are watching the Angels v. Yankee games. Michelle is a baseball fan - not much with baking.

It could be they are saying: There's no truth in the rumors. We're just good friends.

or​

No, we are not splitting up. We're still in love.

Joe

emma

Record Breaker
so who is the guy? He reminds me of one of the South Park guys...

Eeyora

Final Flight
Before people complain about MK being out with Matt Stone with her hip injury. This pic was posted month's ago last January of Febuary at MKF.

Jhar55

Medalist
AWW, come on what do you think he's thinking, he's has a very beautiful lady sitting next to him. If he was with her, he's thinking yeah she's with me so what!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Mathman said:
...and what does he think he is up to, anyway? NO GOOD, I'll warrant!
Anyone who worships Brian Boitano as much as this guy does can't be all bad. AAUuugghhh! They killed Kenny!

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
I know what that guy is saying....
Matt Stone: " OOOOHHH!!! Hey Michelle, did you see one of your hater's just fall down those steps?!?!?"
Michelle Kwan: "Yeah! And they totally dropped their order of nachos!!"