Will Sasha have any competition? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Will Sasha have any competition?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, even as much as I like Sasha, it's not over until it's over. Who said that??? I think Julia and Elena can give Sasha a run for her money. I really think that Sasha has matured a lot. She even looks different. When you talk about her being cocky, I have never seen her be that, I've maybe seen her be a brat but then so what?? I'm a brat, Joe is a brat, Red Dog is a brat, Rgirl is a brat, Princess Leppard is definitely a brat, and the biggest brat of all is Mathman. During Sasha's skating career, I think she has been humbled quite a few times, there is a difference in being cocky and being a brat. If you want clarification, ask Math.:laugh: :laugh:

Just my opinion but I really don't think Kwan is the one for Sasha to worry about but she better watch out for Irina.

Dee

Paula, Paula, Dee is bashing me!!

And Yogi Berra is the one who said, "It aint over till it's over," so there. :p

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
cianni said:
Michelle will be cutting it close if she does COC. I can tell you a few wks. makes quite a difference when the body is healing thats why a DR. tells a PT. stay off your feet or whatever according to the injury etc and gives a time. The body doesnt follow a fans schedule. Sorry about that. I hope she is OK by COC but if not I think the Marshalls is in Dec. and that is extra time for her to heal.

On the USFSA board, Laura Fawcett of the USFSA posted that Marshall's will take place on December 11 in Boston. In the initial announcement (IIRC, this was on October 6), Michelle was to stay off of the ice for two weeks, which should expire Oct 20. She would then be in rehab for up to one month, which would expire on or about November 20. CoC is November 2 -- Michelle will have had only about ten days of rehab. By the December 11 schedule date for Marshall's, though, Michelle will have had a full month of rehab, if it is needed. CoC is so close, and Marshall's is so much further away from her rehab schedule that anyone who uses this to argue that she is faking, IMO, has rocks in the head.

Also, Marshall's falls outside the "Grand Prix period" which goes from Ocober 20 to December 4. Therefore she will not be in violation of ISU rules if she skips the rest of the Grand Prix but does Marshall's on Decmber 11.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I would say Sasha is the "favorite"

but that in the past has always ended up being her undoing because she bought into the media hype and then let it all fall apart.... I think she "suffers" from what I do in school you want to be perfect so you think it through too much and end up falling all over yourself...

that's just how I've come to figure her mistakes... I could be way off.