Where's Joesitz? | Golden Skate

Where's Joesitz?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Has anyone heard from Joe? I hope all is well with him. Miss his comments, especially now that the actual skating has started.

jesslily

Final Flight
But nowadays most people carry their laptops when they travel. Hotels have internet access, and we still can not survive without checking internet after whole day's sightseeing.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ha ha... the mod squad all want to know too, so if you all see someone who looks like Joe contact us :laugh:

I'm sure he'll be back soon

S

SkateFan4Life

If Joe is like the rest of us, he has a busy personal and professional life, and may simply not have the time to plow through all of the posts on GS at this time.

Frankly, I can't imagine going through all of the posts on a continual basis! I'm not being critical towards any of you, as I truly enjoy reading (most of) the posts and hearing your views on a variety of topics, but I would never want to take on that assignment. Talk about figure skating overkill. Enough is enough, at times.

Joe, wherever you are, you are missed by your friends at Golden Skate. Hope you're well, happy, and will return when you're ready to do so.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yeah Joe if you check in check this out. I remember when Paula's board was pre-GoldenSkate and you and a former female poster used to spar and I learned so much from the two of you and followed the board to its present home in large part because of you so where ever you are come back soon. I really miss your comments and your presence in general. :cry:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Maybe he really is Dick Button and is somewhere between China and France having martinis with Kat Witt?

cygnus

Rinkside
He was supposed to be at Skate Canada, but AFAIK, he wasn't there- we were supposed to meet up, but I never did run into him.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Cygnus said:
He was supposed to be at Skate Canada, but AFAIK, he wasn't there- we were supposed to meet up, but I never did run into him.

Maybe Paula has some way to contact him to make sure all is well.

Yeah Joe if you check in check this out. I remember when Paula's board was pre-Golden Skate and you and a former female poster used to spar and I learned so much from the two of you and followed the board to its present home in large part because of you so where ever you are come back soon.

Hmm. That FFP was supposed to have been at SA. Hope she hasn't found Joe and is holding him until he will publicly admit that Michelle sucks or something like that.:biggrin: Could be a long winter for both of them.

emma

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Maybe he really is Dick Button and is somewhere between China and France having martinis with Kat Witt?

Wait, are you saying he's not Dick Button?? ;)

I hope Joe's well and watching the Grand Prix's!!!

millie

Medalist
Absence

For Joe:

Here's to the friend we love so well,
To those so far away!
If a drink of cheer would bring him here,
We would drink the livelong day!

I miss your informative posts, hope you are well!!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joe is fine :)

Like said in above post(s), it's really a heavy duty job. Therefore, some mods will take a hiatus once in a while. No cause for alarm. ;)

Hi guys and I'm taken aback with so much good will messages. Thank you so much.

Sometimes things hit you in life when you least expect it. I had family crisis, personal crisis, health scare, financial scare, and they all hit just about the same time. What's a guy to do?

The light at the end of the tunnel has sent a beam my way so I will, be back complaining about the flutz.

On a good note, I did get to SA and SC. Czisny does sizzle.

Thanks again -

Joe

IDLERACER

Medalist
yelyoh said:
I remember when Paula's board was pre-GoldenSkate and you and a former female poster used to spar and I learned so much from the two of you and followed the board to its present home in large part because of you so where ever you are come back soon.
Oh yeah...I wonder what ever did happen to that former baton twirler over at About.com. I sure hope she didn't jump off a bridge when Sarah won olympic gold like I joked she would.:think:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Are you talking about that total nut job who thought she was the oracle of all things figure skating, whose name began with a "P"...?

YAY! Joe is back! Glad you're back on a positive track, my friend! :clap: