Pictures of Me Skating | Golden Skate

Pictures of Me Skating

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Nice pictures. I do have pictures of me skating, but I don't think anyone would want to see them.;)

Whoo Hoo!!! All Right!!! I can't wait to see you on TV in a couple of years. :agree: :clap:

I like the hair and the costumes, especially the LP costume. :rock:

How about posting the whole video?

Now to critique your performance, you need to get down a little bit lower in your sit spin, LOL. :laugh:

MM :)

CDMM1991

Medalist
I was hoping to be able to post the whole video but it's on DVD and I don't know how to save it to my computer :(. Haha that wasn't one of my better sit spins! I promise I can do better! Haha I can't disappoint MM! My favorite spin is definitely layback. I have a new arm position now that makes it look much better, wish I could post a picture of that! I didn't get anything deducted from either of my laybacks :)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
CDMM1991 said:

These are awesome!!!!!!!! Love your "look" (costumes, hair, positions, etc) in BOTH programs. What jump were you doing in the first of the LP shots? (This Q coming from a person who could never even stay upright in a pair of skates, even with the help of the "wall" around the side of the rink).

You are obviously multi-talented!!! (actual skating + wonderful montage making) You GO girl!!

DG

Skate@Delaware

On the Ice
I like your photos! Very nice!

I've got some of me and my daughter from the Spring show and last year's Nutcracker on Ice (mostly cast shoot). I'm the one in the purple dress doing the spiral (which has gotten much better since then). My daughter is in the "hobo" outfit. That was our most favorite number of the show!

As far as photos of me actually skating, I'm the photographer of the family, so it's hard to get them!

http://www.sk8rland.com/users/tkahline/pictures/

I have videos, if you get to the photo page and decide you want to see them, you can just erase the "pictures" in the url, or click:

http://www.sk8rland.com/users/tkahline/video/

I haven't taken video in a while....I don't think much has changed.:biggrin:

Feel free to critique! I'm a big girl and I can take it!

Last edited:

CDMM1991

Medalist
Doggygirl said:
These are awesome!!!!!!!! Love your "look" (costumes, hair, positions, etc) in BOTH programs. What jump were you doing in the first of the LP shots? (This Q coming from a person who could never even stay upright in a pair of skates, even with the help of the "wall" around the side of the rink).

You are obviously multi-talented!!! (actual skating + wonderful montage making) You GO girl!!

DG

Thankyou very much! It was one of my easier jumps, double sal-double loop.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
CDMM1991 said:
Thankyou very much! It was one of my easier jumps, double sal-double loop.

Easy for YOU to say. :)

I will be back tomorrow to look at the pictures that others have posted!! I admire anyone who has the bravery to step onto a very slippery surface on quarter inch blades, much less to TRICKS under those conditions!!

Congratulations to all of you!!

DG

Skate@Delaware

On the Ice
Kay,
Are you still roller skating? And, are you planning on putting in another backyard rink this winter? I'm contemplating one in my yard (if we get a good cold one this year).

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
I have a lot of photos, but not on web sites...:no:
I think the only photo on the net is from the awardin ceremony from this year's international competition, but I wouldn't like from you to see it :laugh:

lindasaffell

Rinkside
Ooooooh, noooooo!

dlkksk8fan said:
Nice pictures. I do have pictures of me skating, but I don't think anyone would want to see them.;)
:think:[Hiding from the cameras!!] :eek:

Heehee, I DON'T have pictures and I am SURE nobody would want to see them. But I enjoy seeing pictures of others, you all look great to me and I feel encouraged that "real people" can also look good on the ice, not ONLY Olympians. :clap:

redlights

Spectator
I have pictures in two costumes I made on my blog:

Girlonice.blogspot.com

So you can check those out. No skating pictures up, though, yet. Just dry land.

Mrs Redboots

On the Ice
I'd hoped to have some, but either our new camcorder is faulty, or we're doing it all wrong, because it hasn't happened yet! Husband is taking it back to the shop today, so hopefully they will be able to sort it for us. Watch this space......

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Here's one of me skating.
77879850RL939874483.jpg