nationals tickets | Page 4 | Golden Skate

nationals tickets

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Toni - Thanks for offering to make the sign. I think it can be moderate size on a long stick and everyone who comes to meet should sign it as your souvernir.

Joe

ok I will see what I can come up with... will submit the design to all of you so you know what you're looking for (I may work up a couple of scaled down versions just to get approval, hey it's going to represent us all lol)

yes I realize I'm making this bigger than it should be :disapp:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
ok I will see what I can come up with... will submit the design to all of you so you know what you're looking for (I may work up a couple of scaled down versions just to get approval, hey it's going to represent us all lol)

yes I realize I'm making this bigger than it should be :disapp:

I do that too. I tend to make stuff bigger than it has to be b/c I'm an all or nothing person. It's a crazy trait that I'm trying to live with.

Btw, I just found out that little bro does in fact have the time off work so barring disaster we'll be there!:biggrin:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Greetings....

Has everyone gotten there tickets who were waiting (maybe even chocolate nail biting) for them?? Hope to meet some of you in St. Louey!

DG

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Family Arena?

I don't post very often, but I lurk and would love to meet up with the group. Was even looking for a yellow ribbon. But, I am confused since Junior Ladies is at the FAMILY Arena and the Junior Dance Free is at SAVVIS Center. It's 25 miles between arenas and I'm not sure how long it will take to get back to Savvis Center on the shuttle bus. Are you thinking this will just be a quick meeting at Family Arena? Joe maybe you can clarify this.

Maureen

Of course we will meet in the Savvis center How long it takes to get to Savvis Center from the Family Arena I have no idea. In Portland the two arenas were walking distance. Does anyone know?

Would anyone care to change it to Thursday after Jr Pairs and before Mens Short.

I will make an announcement about this in The Edge once everything is confirmed.

Joe

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
Of course we will meet in the Savvis center How long it takes to get to Savvis Center from the Family Arena I have no idea. In Portland the two arenas were walking distance. Does anyone know?

Would anyone care to change it to Thursday after Jr Pairs and before Mens Short.

I will make an announcement about this in The Edge once everything is confirmed.

Joe

I was just looking at the distances and directions yesterday on switchboard.com and it seems like it's about half an hour or so, like Maureen said. I've already found and printed out directions to and from the arenas and our hotel and other places. If it wasn't for the Family Arena being out in St. Charles, everything would be within about a 15 minute car ride. Oh well.

BTW, if anyone wants a link to St. Louis coupons that they can print out and take with them, let me know.

Quick question for anybody who's been to a Nats before: does the host city's tourism bureau usually have a booth at the arenas? I seem to have misplaced my St. Louie map.