Grand Prix Series TV Schedule in Canada | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Series TV Schedule in Canada

dugyiho

Rinkside
Does any one know if any of grand prix series will be broadcasted in Canada. I've seen on TV Skate Canada with CTV and Skate America on ABC this season. However, I am not sure if the other 4 competitions and the grand prix final will be broadcasted at all. Does anyone know the schedule ?

Antilles

Medalist
The GPF will be on CBC. I believe it is on the weekend of New Year's. It might be over two days. I would check your listings closer to that week, or check CBC's site. They will also be showing 4CC's, although it will probably be a limited broadcast. Again, I don't remember dates.

I remember the last GPF prior to an Olympics. CTV showed it live, and showed all but four performances. Skating really has lost importance to the TV networks.

rain

Record Breaker
CBC has already shown Trophee Eric Bompard, Skate America and Cup of China.
They will be broadcasting the Grand Prix Final Saturday and Sunday of the New Year's weekend (yeah, it kinda sucks we have to wait that long).

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Wow. And I thought that the USA was absolute worst country when it came to showing these events in a timely manner! Isn't Canada like the #1 skating nation on earth (popularity-wise)?