Revised Schedule for US Nationals | Golden Skate

Revised Schedule for US Nationals

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the link to the revised schedule. LOL, even with my glasses on I need a magnifying glass to make it out!!

What are folks planning in terms of sticking to the Savvis Center activities v. trying to bus it to the Family Arena? I am not a fan of bus rides in general, so I'm thinking that between practices and competitions, there will be PLENTY to see at Savvis.

Other thoughts? Is there anything at the Family Center you "would not miss" in favor of whatever you would miss in that time frame at Savvis? (inc. time for the bus rides)

DG

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Doggygirl said:
What are folks planning in terms of sticking to the Savvis Center activities v. trying to bus it to the Family Arena? I am not a fan of bus rides in general, so I'm thinking that between practices and competitions, there will be PLENTY to see at Savvis.

Other thoughts? Is there anything at the Family Center you "would not miss" in favor of whatever you would miss in that time frame at Savvis? (inc. time for the bus rides)

DG

We'll be driving, so we'll have a car and won't have to worry with the bus. We'll probably be going back and forth. I don't have the schedule in front of me, but we have to see the Jr. Dance comps. There's a guy from B'ham FSC that'll be there and we'll be rooting him on. Go Ashley!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
sk8addict said:
Has anyone seen a list of the practice groups?
Novice, Junior & Senior practice groups are linked from the USFS event page:
http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_details.asp?id=20430

Doggygirl said:
Is there anything at the Family Center you "would not miss" in favor of whatever you would miss in that time frame at Savvis? (inc. time for the bus rides)
I'm really looking forward to the Novice Men's competition on Sunday (SP) and Monday (FS).