Which sport are you most looking forward to watch besides figure skating? | Golden Skate

Which sport are you most looking forward to watch besides figure skating?

bruised

Rinkside
Which sport are you most looking forward to watch besides figure skating?

I would have to say ski jumping. :clap: :agree:

At first I was like :scratch: but then I decided ski jumping because of the intensity. :biggrin:

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
HOCKEY

No doubt about it!

MM, shame on you!!!! Aren't you from "Hockeytown, USA"??? Where is your enthusiasm ??? :biggrin:

Yana

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Love those "Flying Finns" ( my dad's favorite winter sport). Also speed skating...42

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I like downhill, especially super-g, and I also enjoy the only other sport I really do, Nordic (though they don't usually show much of it). I like the thought of TRYING biathalon, but it's not hugely fun to watch. (I haven't tried it because it would involve borrowing my dad's 22 rifle and going skiing on our farm and setting up something to shoot. It's that 'borrowing' part that would be hard because I'm thinking he'd say no. I'm allowed to shoot, yes, but it's the skiing around with a rifle on my back I think he'd object to.)

And I love speed skating, long better than short-track but I'll watch them both. Used to think I ought to try THAT. My dance coach sometimes thinks I *am* trying that. We actually have one skater at our rink who comes to practice on speed skates once or twice a week--he says it's how he unwinds.

bronxgirl

Medalist
Downhill skiing. As a former very poor skiier, who could never make it past the "teal" colored slopes, I admire the sheer daredevil athleticism to charge down a mountain at 90 miles an hour. (and know what you're dong!):clap:

flutterby1145

Rinkside
Skeleton, Free Style Skiing Aerials, Womens Alpine Skiing, Luge, Ski Jumping. After watching many of the events in 02, I started to like pretty much every sport in the Winter Olympics, although I don't follow the other sports as closely as I do skating. During the 02 Olympics my TV set was never on a non NBC station. I loved the intensity and passion the all athletes put into their respective sports.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Besides the figure skating. I'll watch all of them when it's on. I promise not switch the channel, except Hocky and Curling. :rock: