Who's a Couple? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Who's a Couple?

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
I also hear Nathalie Pechelat is daitng Gwendal Piezerat.
Olivier Shoenfelder is married to Isabelle Pecheur who was a former ice-dancer.
Alexei Yagudin is dating rhythmic gymnast Liasan Utyasheva.

Saundy

On the Ice
Ben Ferreira also got married either this summer or the one before as far as I know.

CDMM1991

Medalist
~Muffin~ said:
Yep Ben Ferriera is married to Jadene Fuller who supposedly was an ice-dancer.

She's a choreographer in Barrie, Ontario now. She choreographed my old long program when I was up there training in the summer of 2004.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
~Muffin~ said:
I also hear Nathalie Pechelat is daitng Gwendal Piezerat.
Olivier Shoenfelder is married to Isabelle Pecheur who was a former ice-dancer.
Alexei Yagudin is dating rhythmic gymnast Liasan Utyasheva.

Oliver Shoenfelder is married to his partner, Isobelle Delobel, not some former ice-dance.

That would be a gossip - they just got married this summer!

Yana

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
STL_Blues_fan said:
Oliver Shoenfelder is married to his partner, Isobelle Delobel, not some former ice-dance.

That would be a gossip - they just got married this summer!

Yana

He is married to another Isabelle- not the one he skates with Gosh!

Johar

Medalist
I always hoped Alexei Yagudin and Sasha Cohen would become an item. They would look so cute, together.:love:

Last edited:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Johar said:
I always hoped Alexei Yagudin would become an item. They would look so cute, together.:love:

with whom? Liasan Utyasheva? They are gorgeous together! :love: :thumbsup: :rock:

Dyan

On the Ice
~Muffin~ said:
He is married to another Isabelle- not the one he skates with Gosh!

muffin is correct. IFS had a write up on Olivier and wife Isabelle in one of the summer issues.

Naomi Lang and Vladimir Besedin are the parents of the adorable Lillia but they are no longer a couple.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Shanti said:
Do you mean his ex wife? There're rumours they have already divorced ...
That's sad. That means they were together about as long as Christopher Dean was married to Isabelle Duschenay. Dean later married Jill Trenary.

As my friend's godmother once said, some people need to get married to break up.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Lanie said:
*scratches her head* Sasha dated Garrett? I've never heard of that one before. I also didn't know that Elena and Anton were once romantically involved! I remember reading some rumor about Angela Nikodinov and Tim Goebel...

I was always told that Tim was gay - not that it's any of my buisness. Its my understanding htat Tim and Angela were just very good friends (and not the kind with benifits)
Darby

antmanb

Record Breaker
Shae-Lynn Bourne and Steven Cousins dated for a while before she started seeing Morosoz.

Ant

JOHIO2

Medalist
dwiggin3 said:
I was always told that Tim was gay - not that it's any of my buisness. Its my understanding htat Tim and Angela were just very good friends (and not the kind with benifits)
Darby
My son was in many of Tim's classes in high school. Those rumors were around even by junior high. I don't like them any better now than I did then. No one's ever offered any proof and it really isn't anyone's business anyway. (BTW, Tim and my son don't like one another - but the reasons have to do with personality and school work ethic. Tim called my son a "slacker," and that was definitely true in jr and sr high. Thank God he decided to work harder in college and now he's an honor student.)

soogar

Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
My son was in many of Tim's classes in high school. Those rumors were around even by junior high. I don't like them any better now than I did then. No one's ever offered any proof and it really isn't anyone's business anyway. (BTW, Tim and my son don't like one another - but the reasons have to do with personality and school work ethic. Tim called my son a "slacker," and that was definitely true in jr and sr high. Thank God he decided to work harder in college and now he's an honor student.)

Well to be fair, how many of these "gay" rumors get started just b/c the boy is a figure skater. I really can't tell whether Tim is gay or not. Other than being emotional, he certainly doesn't openly carry himself in a manner that would scream that he is gay. If he is, then he is very discrete.

LBC

On the Ice
soogar said:
Well to be fair, how many of these "gay" rumors get started just b/c the boy is a figure skater. I really can't tell whether Tim is gay or not. Other than being emotional, he certainly doesn't openly carry himself in a manner that would scream that he is gay. If he is, then he is very discrete.

It is why it so hard to get boys to try or stick with figure skating. I did read on a board though of a female who had a backstage pass at COI say that Tim hit on her. She wasn't interested and was annoyed that he tried.