Kurt Browning's children book in stores today | Golden Skate

Kurt Browning's children book in stores today

Teenes

On the Ice
Kurt Browning's new children's book "A is for Axel: An Ice Skating Alphabet" is out in stores today. Here's the blurb from the publisher:

Four-time World Champion and professional figure skater Kurt Browning replaces his boots and blades with pen and paper in A is for Axel: An Ice Skating Alphabet. From holding an edge to laces and hooks, Kurt glides and dances through the alphabet explaining the history, techniques, and memorable moments of the sport. Spirited illustrator Melanie Rose captures the excitement visually with her colorful, playful illustrations. With the Winter Olympics spinning our way in 2006, this book will have fans young and old dreaming of gold.

It's also available online through Amazon.com for $12.21 USD, Amazon.ca for $18.20 CDN, or Chapters.Indigo.ca for $23.95 CDN.

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks like it'll be a cute book. This is the one where an article a little while back had a cute anecdote about Kurt trying to think of a word for Q - "Quesadilla?" until Steven Cousins was like "you're kidding, right?" before reminding him of the Quad...

IDLERACER

Medalist
You'll find it in the "Celebritie's Children's Books" section, right next to Jay Leno's, Jason Alexander's, Madonna's, Jamie Lee Curtis's and way too many others to mention.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Cool! I will have to have a look at it. Good for Kurt.

:clap: