Sasha recovering from the flu | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha recovering from the flu

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Wow... how can you tell that this season is different? Posters are actually arguing over whether Sasha has the flu vs. a cold!

This time last year we were debating about the number of triples in a program, why the US wasn't using CoP and SkyCam. This year its all about: She has the flu! No, she doesn't! I'm a nurse! I'm a doctor! Your an idiot! No, your a moron! Its all a bit much!!

Skaters get the flu or flu-like sympoms every year ~ generally around competition time. Why? Nerves. Sweating while being cold. Its pumped into the arena by crazy fans with too much medical experience and time on their hands. I don't know but this thread is highly amusing! :laugh:

FreeKatie

On the Ice
I believe that she either has or is recovering from a cold. Why so many haters out there!?!?

With that being said, if Sasha does not win this competition, sans MK, it will be a humiliating loss - cold or no cold.

I hope she skates well.

soogar

Record Breaker
JMO, but I think people are whining about it b/c it seems that Sasha is already getting her excuse ready in case she doesn't win.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
soogar said:
JMO, but I think people are whining about it b/c it seems that Sasha is already getting her excuse ready in case she doesn't win.

See, Soogar, I told you it wasn't just Kwan Nation that gets all in a tizzy... :laugh:

We're all a bunch of crazy people...