Vid of Shen/Zhao | Golden Skate

Vid of Shen/Zhao

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/bn/2006-01-13/02181989621.shtml

Here's a link of Shen & Zhao's short program. VERY much a work in progress, but lots o' good elements...

Strange things happen with the above link. You might need to try a few times for maximum viewing pleasure. If you get caught in buffering hell the first time, let it play through & the second viewing will work.

Mods: If this is done incorrectly, please delete.

Here's hoping these two a speedy recovery all the way to Italy... :bow:
Enjoy!!

CDMM1991

Medalist
The vid just isn't working on my computer. Can someone describe what is in the program?

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
CDMM...

I wish I could, but I'm no technical expert...

But here's enough to get the technos upset enough to give you a full break down...

Piano music w/ wonky openning position. Skate skate skate pretty turns pretty turns w/ cool cheorgraphy. HUGE throw. Side by Side triple toe, only he skates threw while her jump is solid. Skate skate skate pretty turns into cool spins. Double twist. Kinda slow. Cool lift but without that star quality they are capable of... skate skate skate. Nice spiral combo. Cool death spiral. And stop.

Not what they are capable of, but given the lack of training time not a bad start. I have no idea what this will look like by the Games, but it will be interesting to see it come together.