U.S. Nationals - Ladies Short Program - LIVE!!!!!!! with PBP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

U.S. Nationals - Ladies Short Program - LIVE!!!!!!! with PBP

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Poor Amber........she "tanked" her jumps.....my heart broke for her......:cry:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Katy Taylor in royal blue with silver trim, cute dress. She's in fifth place. Didn't show Amber's scores?

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Amy Evedenti (sp?) nasty fall on combo, poor spirals. Black dress with sparkles and light blue lining in skirt.. In 10th place.

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Jane Bugaeva simple white dress .A fall but great.2A.. In ninth place.

Where is Sailorgalaxia?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Alissa Czisney in hot pink/plum with silver.

sit spin
3L/2Toe
2/A fell
spiral seq.
3Flip fell
donut spin into I spin into Bspin
footwork slow
layback into Beillman

Too bad!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
BeBe Liang in royal blue halter style with sparkles.

sit spin
3/2
3 Flip
split jump
layback
spiral seq.slow
footwork
2A
combo spin

Good job! No falls and she looks GREAT!

Somewhere Joesitz is very happy!

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hot dam BeBe.........my hero.......:bow: 42

Last edited:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
GO BEBE!!! I love her. I've never seen her skate so well, it wasnt purely athletic and youthfull looking... it was very polished.

kyla2

Final Flight
Sp

Sasha's costume was gorgeous and she skated very well. She deserves first place. Emily Hughes looks great and skated the best I have seen her skate. Bebe was the highlight for me. I would love to see her make the Olympics also. She is very underrated in my opinion. I think she should have placed over Emily. Lot's of power and speed. Alissa was heartbreaking but it isn't over for her yet. Kimmie has tons of potential and she is still young.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I agree, Piel...........If Michelle can't go to Italy, I would love to see Bebe in that third spot........she was well worth sitting through the falls and mistakes of some of the other gals............Wow....42

JOHIO2

Medalist
Way to go Bebe!!!!! And yes Piel, I think Joe has got to be high and heading for the bar to get higher! But Joe is certainly not alone in rooting for Bebe. The girl has such speed! I knew that program was going to be better than Skate America after the first jumping pass and boy, oh boy, was it ever!

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Go Bebe! I would much rather see her go to the Olympics than Emily Hughes (so much hype around Hughes for being Sarah's "little sister"), and I feel Bebe is more consistent than Emily. I feel bad for Alissa though... first the GP Finals and now this. It's got to be a major let down after her fantastic shows at Skate America and Skate Canada. I was so happy to see Sasha skate a clean (mostly) program too. But the rest.... ouch.... splatfest.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Kyla, you're so right.........I would have placed Bebe ahead of Emily.....but to me, it was close. Despite Sasha's mistakes, she clearly had the top spot clinched....way to go....42

rjulie510

Rinkside
Can anyone explain why Emily was placed ahead of Bebe? Bebe was totally clean while Emily had a problem in her combination jump. And it's not like Emily's spins and footwork are better than Bebe's.