U.S. Nationals Seniors Free Dance | Golden Skate

U.S. Nationals Seniors Free Dance

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Is supposed to start at 10:30 on ESPN2. The basketball game has 3:29 minutes left on the clock. Anyone recording this needs to set their recorder to run over. I usually go 30 minutes to be safe.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
No!!!!

The game has now gone into OT!!!!! The broadcast will most likely start after 10 PM ET/7 PM PT - maybe not until 10:15......

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Make that 11 eastern. Who else is following this live? I'll try to post what I can but if anyone out there actually knows something about ice dance please feel free to jump right in.:agree:

Isn't it awfully late to be starting an event?

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
OOPS!! Yes, I meant 11 ET/8 PT. ESPN just announced skating will be seen in its entirety when the game is finished. The USFSA website just stopped the live results.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Piel said:
Isn't it awfully late to be starting an event?
St. Louis is in the Central time zone, but still 10 is a bit late for the final group to take the ice.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
The live results are back up (of course, I won't it away), but now it looks like another OT in the game!!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I can't believe it.........double over-time...........blast it...........:sheesh: 42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I give up! My husband and son are just hooting.......they think it's so funny......there's a blessed basketball game on every night, but the Nationals are a once a year event..........where's the justice........:mad:

Dyan

On the Ice
show42, I feel your pain. I absolutely hate it when skating follows a basketball game. Almost always overtime.

According to posters on FSU, ESPN is still planning on showing tonights coverage in it's entirety but I'm tired of figureskating being treated as inferior to the other sports. I'd been looking forward to the dance competition for weeks and first we get only 4 OD's (a new low for ESPN) and now basketball goes into triple?!!? overtime.

The pitiful part is that we should be used to being disappointed with the skating coverage by now.

At this point I'm just waiting for that #%%#@@ basketball game to end already so I can set my vcr.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Finally! It's about time the game ended.
Can we watch some National Championships now, please, ESPN?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
McColough and Dear. First year at nationals
She's is in light blue with a ragged skirt., strapless look with FF on shoulders and a diaganol line that is dark with silver on the front
nice lifts
twizzles out of sync
slf
another lift looks labored
dance spin
twizzles again OOS
nice balance move
she has a great smile!

135.08 total score

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Last flight coming up

And now something new...a fluff piece on Tanith's citizenship with the lovely Ms. Brennan. She has got to be one of the most gorgeous women in the world (Tanith not Christine).

Up next Gallar-Rabinowitz/Mitchell Music Tango Flamenca
She's in black with fringe and plum trim, lovely
Ugly starting position
he had a slip on FW
nice ending

Not as much tension as you would expect in a Tango, IMO

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I am too old for this..my eyes are crossing! Night folks.