U.S. Nationals Seniors Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

U.S. Nationals Seniors Free Dance

IDLERACER

Medalist
I was planning on watching this, and then a segment of "Ice Diaries" but thanks to that basketball game, they are now on at the same time. That fluff piece on the Stieglers was interesting and weird. That old film footage of them as toddlers was an eye-opener. Usually hair gets darker as people get older, not the other way round.

What a strange interview. "I'm always asking myself 'what would Johnny do?' when I have to make a decision." :unsure:

Well, why doesn't she just ask him? :scratch: After all, he is sitting right there in the audience. She was talking about her brother as if he was no longer among us.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IDLERACER said:
What a strange interview. "I'm always asking myself 'what would Johnny do?' when I have to make a decision." :unsure:

She was talking about her brother as if he was no longer among us.
I thought the same thing. Then they said he was in the audience. Yikes!!!

Dee

Sk8harvest

Rinkside
What happened! I missed the whole thing!!!

Dear G-Sers: Aaaaargh - I missed the whole thing! Damn basketball game. I have 9 month old twins and just can't stay up that late, no matter how hard I try. I fell asleep on the sofa while the B-ball game was one and woke up at midnight. I can imagine B&A and G&P, but tell me about Silverstein and O'Meara! I was so looking forward to their FD. Tell me about M & Z, they moved up a level overall but they only finished 6th in the FD. Did they make an error? And, I noticed that Loren G-R and David M ended up buried in 9th place. In your opinion, was that a deserved placement or "backlash" from Mrs. Mitchell's efforts to derail the citizenship amendment?

Two of my Olympic "predictions" have come true. Hinzmann and Parchem made the team, and now Silverstein and O'Meara. :rock:

Matt Savoie has as good a chance as anyone, and Amber Corwin is only 11 points away from third place in ladies!

MM :)

Justafan

On the Ice
I now officially hate basketball...do they have quadruple overtime! I hate you ESPN for making me watch that game and yell at someone to please throw a 3 pointer!
I was literally cursing at the TV. #$&##!!!

I managed to stay up and watch all the skating....I am starting to get pissed at the commentators...do they know how annoying it is to try and watch ice dancing with them yapping through the whole darn thing? Grrrr. I'll keep my comments on the skating to myself, since some havent had a chance to see it all yet.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
What the hell happened to M&Z?! They came in 6th in free, behind Stiegler & Magerovsky!

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
they had a fall and a few other small mistakes. Sadly, I missed the OD, but I was told they had a fall there as well.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Big congrats to Santa Rosa's own Kimberly Navarro and her partner, whose last name I can't quite spell yet. (Greetings from the land of "duh"!) Together ten months and fifth in the country! Local girl makes good! :rock:
And with such a nice program, too! I look forward to watching them develop.
xoxo
Rave

Lcp88

On the Ice
What happened to Galler - Rabinowitz and Mitchell?? I didn't get to see the program, just the results. They must have had a major meltdown.

I had actually hoped it would be Belbin/Agosto and them in Torino, guess it wasn't meant to be.