Any 24 fans out there? | Golden Skate

Any 24 fans out there?

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
What do you think of the new season? Isn't it awesome??? I was glued to the TV both Sunday and Monday.

What do you think will happen this season?

Will Jack and Audrey re-unite?

Will Audrey live?

Will the new woman in his life live/stay with him?

Will Tony live?

Will Chloe and young guy go anywhere?

What about Logan?

How long is it till they catch fisr lady's "confidant"?

What are the motives of the new baddie???

STL_Blues_fan said:
What do you think of the new season? Isn't it awesome???
Yes! :rock:
What do you think will happen this season?
Well, let's see. Killing Palmer was a diversion to start the rumors about blowing up the Russian president. That was a diversion to deflect attention from taking hostages at the airport. That was a diversion to deflect attention from stealing the nerve gas. That is a diversion to deflect attention from their true plan, which is to set off an atom bomb, starting a nuclear war. Which is just a diversion to mask their real plan to set off their Death Star Doomsday Machine which will cause the sun to go nova and blow up the whole world.
Will Jack and Audrey re-unite?
Yes.
Will Audrey live?
Don't know.
Will the new woman in his life live/stay with him?
No. Her part is done for the season. Jack realized that all of his problems were caused by that silly boy, and he won't have anything further to do with them any more.
Will Tony live?
Unfortunately, yes. they got rid of Kim (Jack's daughter after year two :yes: , now Michelle is gone :agree: (but did we actually see her body?), get rid of Tony and we have a clean sweep of all the annoying people from the past seasons.
Will Chloe and young guy go anywhere?
No, Chloe is much too good for that Bimboy. Chloe :rock:s
What about Logan?
I think it will be likelast year. He'll bumble through crisis after crisis, getting in the way and not knowing his ear from his armpit, but will make it through to the end to take credit for everything.
How long is it till they catch first lady's "confidant"?
Do you mean her hairdresser/ladies maid? I thouht she was an innocent bystander.
What are the motives of the new baddie?
Fro the previews, it looked like they are going to catch onto the National Security guy next week. I think the baddies that we have seen so far are just pawns and we haven't met the real baddies yet.

CTU -- always a minute late and a couple of battalions short.

MM :)

K-Mo

On the Ice
Chloe does rock! It's funny how annoying and grating her personality was when they first introduced her in season 3. Now the very thing that bugged me is what makes me love her! She's hilarious! :rock:

I don't know how I feel about Jack and Audrey possibly getting back together. I don't think she's good enough for him. Why did they have to get rid of Kate?

President Logan sucks! He is such a whiner. He needs to step up or shut up.

MM--I think you're right about it being too early to reveal the true baddies. They need to string us along with the suspense awhile longer. Then, when you think you have it figured out, they change everything!

How high will the death toll be this season?

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
MM thank you for great analyses

somehow I missed it last week.

By the "confidant" I meant the chief of staff who looks like to be a toast. I called him that because spineless Logan referred to Walt as somebody Martha Logan trusts and listens too.

So looks like Chloe's boy toy was a pseudo mole. I would not call him a real mole b/c he thought that he was actually helping the goverment.

How could Walt consider himself a patriot??? (a reference that was made in the preview of next week's episode).

I love 24..have to wait another week to get my fix.

Kasey

Medalist
24 ROCKS! :) I got my parents hooked on it, and my mom is even more obsessed than me.

Dream world: Logan is impeached for being a spineless ***, his bipolar nutcase wife becomes Prez! hehehe. Oh, and Jack and Chloe end up together!

OK, let me see if I got this right.

The terrorists wanted to get the nerve gas from the U.S. government stockpiles so they could set it off in Russia to further their separatist ambitions.

But Walt and his partners conspired to betray the terrorists by planning to set off the nerve gas off prematurely in the terrorists camp. The purpose of this was -- OK, here comes the brilliant part -- to prove to the world that terrorists do have weapons of mass destruction after all, thus justifying the invasion of Iraq and saving the president from looking like a fool!!!! :rock: Why didn't Bush think of this?

MM :)