Ladies 4C's Anyone? | Golden Skate

Ladies 4C's Anyone?

dwiggin3

Final Flight
The USFA site has the list of 4C's enteries, but does not list the ladies....any idea who will go?

Where it 4C's

I noticed that most of the members of the olympic team were selected for it, are they obligated to go or can they pass it up? I'm thinking it might be a bit too close to the Olympics for some....

Thoughts?

I think they can pass it up. IIRC the USFSA usually routinely lists the top people for Four Continents, then (especially the ladies) they start declining until it gets down to the actual team that goes.

Frau Muller

Final Flight
I'm guessing that it will be:

Emily Hughes
Katy 'Pink Hummer Girl' Taylor :p
BeBe Liang

It would be WONDERFUL if Michele Kwan were healthy enough to 'test' her new programs there but I don't think that that will happen.

JOHIO2

Medalist
4Cs is in Colorado Springs, Colorado and it is only a week away. I have no idea why there isn't an internet site up or why USFSA hasn't posted a list of ladies going. It's not as if there are passports and visas and mega-time changes involved. The ladies finished skating Saturday night and the fed announced all the other disciplines except for ladies. Surely they have a list of who is competing for the USA by now. Actually, there should be an entire list of competitors by now, we just haven't seen it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:sheesh: I still think MK should have to go to an international event and get some CoP experience for her programs prior to the Olys before they made their decision... who can tell how it will be accepted by the international judging panel :no:

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
ITA that Michelle should go to 4CC but since it's only a week away I am not sure if she would be in shape to go for it.

OTOH, I just don't see her going to 4CC anayways - even if she was healthy and had competed at Nationals.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Emily has already turned down 4CC, so it will likely be Taylor, Liang, Zukowski.