Anyone seen Michelle's picture and article in Elle? | Golden Skate

Anyone seen Michelle's picture and article in Elle?

cianni

On the Ice
Has anyone been to MKF or FSU and looked at the Picture of Michelle and Article in Feb issue of ELL mag. Another picture in Glamour with hair down. I dont know how to bring it here but all I can say is she is stunning and what a women. Gone is the girl. I near feel of the chair when they came up. Can someone put them over here?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math, don't look!!! We don't want you to have a heart attack!! :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh no, Dee........maybe he has and that's why he hasn't posted on this thread yet......medic, medic............:eek: 42

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
show 42 said:
Oh no, Dee........maybe he has and that's why he hasn't posted on this thread yet......medic, medic............:eek: 42
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
But that's nothing compared to the pictures in InStyle magazine (she's also in there, and there are scans up on MKF). There are pics of her new home inside.

MK Forum has a running poll, "Does Michelle look more beautiful on the ice or off the ice?" I am going to have to change my vote. :)

mzheng

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
MK Forum has a running poll, "Does Michelle look more beautiful on the ice or off the ice?" I am going to have to change my vote. :)
What's your vote?

mzheng said:
What's your vote?
Actually, I voted 159 times for each of them, under all of my 159 log-in names.

Did you know that in reality, MK Forum only has 14 members? But each of us posts under hundreds of aliases. :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Did you know that in reality, MK Forum only has 14 members? But each of us posts under hundreds of aliases. :laugh:

Shhhhh Mathman you know how Heather & Co. feel about discussing family business outside of the circle of trust.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: