Irina's Wish For Michelle | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Irina's Wish For Michelle

curious

Final Flight
soogar said:
Maybe Irina's wish will come true and Michelle will finish higher than her on the podium. ( I wish there was an EVILLE icon here).

Some can wish but that ain't going to happen:biggrin:

mzheng

Record Breaker
IMO, the over use of :rofl: just looks so childish. Which remind me a spoiled kid couldn't get what she/he wanted then roll over floor crying and whinning.

R.D.

Record Breaker
mzheng said:
IMO, the over use of :rofl: just looks so childish. Which remind me a spoiled kid couldn't get what she/he wanted then roll over floor crying and whinning.

not to mention the overuse of :biggrin: ;)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mzhenh I agree it looks more like a temper tantrum. For now on I will use it as such. Here's how I feel about COP.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Red Dog, you're a techy, can you rotate this guy :rofl: and make him stand up? I tried, but since it's a gif file I couldn't figure it out.

MM :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Rd, but :rofl: is not:rofl: just standing still. Can't decide if it looks more like Pee`Wee Herman or if he looiks like he has to pee.

Can you make him :rofl: standing up?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm guessing that the motion is a GIF animation image. The version I was given was a still image. If someone can send me the animated image I can try, but I can't promise anything.

millie

Medalist
mzheng said:

mzhenz, I better choose my words carefully. If you think that:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is childish what would you call all those:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :: over on the MKF. I think that would be grounds for looking beyond childish more on idol worshiping. Don't take this post the wrong way, this has nothing to do with debasing Michelle or anyone on this forum (I am talking about the posters on the MKF, freaky, scarey or whatever you call it). This has nothing to do with Michelle, God love her heart, get well soon and come out fighting.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
mzheng said:

LOL, how many :rofl: does it take for it to seem childish? Seriously.... I assume your answer is "less than five." Otherwise.....

DG

Rgirl said:
HEY, JOE! How come Piel gets three ROFL and you didn't call her out, but you did Millie for having two?

Come on, now. Equal :rofl: under the law, right?

Piel, you use as many :rofl: or any emoticons as you want. Millie too and everybody, the same-- if I had anything to say about it.:biggrin:

Rgirl
I actually have not read this thread. This is the first time. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I know you watch me very carefully.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And pleas, continue to police especially if the wrong emoticon goes on a Sasha thread.

Joe

Just checked it out for you Rgirl. She was laughing at MMs comments and not putting down Irina.

Is there anything else you would like to bring up publicly?:banging: :banging: :banging:

Joe

heyang

Record Breaker
Just wanted to add... don't forget the picture of Michelle, Irina and Sarah laughing together while waiting to receive their Olympic medals.