Dancing with the stars | Golden Skate

Dancing with the stars

Does anyone think that they are cheating like crazy for George Hamilton? He can't dance a lick, and I can't see the wondreful showmanship that the judges credit him with, either.

Not only that, but last night the celebrity men were supposed to do a jive, and the ladies were supposed to do a tango. But George Hamilton couldn't move his feet fast enough to do the jive, so they let him do a tango. Boo.

The only good thing I can say about his dancing is that he is not as bad as Master P, LOL.

This show would be better if they just let the professional dancers dance with each other and forget about the celebrities. (Same with "Skating with Celebrities," LOL.)

MM :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
ITA MM. I love watching Jerry Rice and feel bad for Master P's partner Ashly. I think it will be between Nick Lechey and the wrestlerchick to win. OTOH last year Kelly Monaco was in last place for a few weeks and ended up winning. The SOAPs crowd may come through again and Lisa Rinna will win.

heyang

Record Breaker
Piel, it's Drew Lachey. Nick was the one married to Jessica Simpson.

Drew and Stacy seem to be the ones to beat. I think Jerry's doing well. I actually think Tia might come from behind.

Lisa Rinna annoys me. I think P has the underdog vote and Ashley has fans from season 1, but I'm sure he'll be eliminated eventually.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Heyang! I knew that...don't know what I was thinking when I wrote Nick. I am not a Lisa Rinna fan either. My Mother is very concerned about Lisa's lips, LOL. I like Giselle but she got sent home tonight. You have to believe that whoever has the biggest fan base from their normal careers will win this. If Master P or George Hamilton win then I wonder about the future of the show. BTW my Mother wants Tia to win ..because she has a cute baby. Now that's objectivity:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I love this show, especially watching the pros.........they are incredible. My favs so far are Drew and Tia.............42

JOHIO2

Medalist
Like Nancy Kerrigan with the skating show, Tia is also on a "lose the baby weight" quest. And I agree with Mom: Tia's baby is cute!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
heyang said:
Lisa Rinna annoys me.
Me too, so much so I don't even want to watch the show this season. Are Lisa's lips real???

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Does anyone think that they are cheating like crazy for George Hamilton? He can't dance a lick, and I can't see the wondreful showmanship that the judges credit him with, either.

Not only that, but last night the celebrity men were supposed to do a jive, and the ladies were supposed to do a tango. But George Hamilton couldn't move his feet fast enough to do the jive, so they let him do a tango. Boo.

The only good thing I can say about his dancing is that he is not as bad as Master P, LOL.

This show would be better if they just let the professional dancers dance with each other and forget about the celebrities. (Same with "Skating with Celebrities," LOL.)

MM :)

I agree on both fronts!!! I Could not have expressed this better myself. Thanks!

:bow:

jonesgirl said:
Isn't she a wrestler? Or at least pretends to be one? (WWE)
You're probably correct. I thought she was hyped as a boxer. But not important. She will get the scores and votes. Personally I think there was dance training in her youth.

Poor Johnathan - Twice down with his losers. As he told Giselle, you don't have enough friends to call in.

There's an ounce of truth in that. The call ins, which we never hear about except that they are combined with the judges scores are a signal to the network on whose watching.

Wasn't Giselle a Tennis player?

Joe

heyang

Record Breaker
Giselle is a news anchor for an ABC affiliate on the West Coast. Her fan base is much narrower than some of the other celebs.

I'll probably keep watching until Survivor and the Olympics come on.... I'm not enjoying the show as much this season.

I agree Mathman..... George Hamilton doesn't dance very well. John O'Hurley is so much better than him, and I was not John's biggest fan because I thought his partner danced around him to cover his lack of footwork.

Lisa's lips have been that way for a long time.

I definitely think MM is right, yet I'll watch bearing I have the time because it is entertaining but NOT a serious competition.

Joe