I dont believe the progress Kostner has made | Golden Skate

I dont believe the progress Kostner has made

anniemg

Rinkside
Oh my god! For me Kostner is the biggest revelation of this european championship. She has progressed so much in terms of posture,body expression, everything! She's always had nice choreographies but this time she can actually interpet them. She's doing a great job. I was never a fan, but after watching her LP (which btw I think has one of the best choreographies i've ever seen) 20 times, I really want her to do well in Turin.

I never thought she could reach this level. Well Done!:clap:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
anniemg said:
Oh my god! For me Kostner is the biggest revelation of this european championship. She has progressed so much in terms of posture,body expression, everything! She's always had nice choreographies but this time she can actually interpet them. She's doing a great job. I was never a fan, but after watching her LP (which btw I think has one of the best choreographies i've ever seen) 20 times, I really want her to do well in Turin.

I never thought she could reach this level. Well Done!:clap:

I fell in love with her EX program to Ave Maria very early this season. She's sort of known as a "peaks late" type of skater competitively. I was thrilled to hear of her result at Euros, and hope she kicks some booty at Oly's!!! Can't wait to download her programs.

DG

Frau Muller

Final Flight
I agree that Carolina was fabulous at Euros2006! I think that she has had the presentation skills for at least one year...so I'm not quite sure that Lyon is a "revelation." What is 'new' now seems to be the security of her jumps.

And what about Sokolova's newly-regained security. My-oh myo! :clap:

The absolute-reveletion has been Elene of Georgia. Where the heck did she come from? I see her making the podium as soon as Slute and Sokolova move on, especially if Tarasova becomes her permanent champion (politics are important!). Kiira Korpi is the other revelation, although her name was not quite as unknown as that of the Georgian pixie.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
She's the teenage spoiler for gold in Torino. Let's see.

Joe
Together with Ando. Ando will redeem herself at OOOO. She is the youngst among three Japanese ladies. Not a reigning Japanese lady's champion this season. She'll have less pressure as the other two.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I suppose her bronze medal finish was NOT a fluke after all. Ha.

That said- the Olys are a pressure cooker, and she's not known to do too well under pressure. Plus she's at HOME.