Chorus Line Gif - for Piel!! | Golden Skate

Chorus Line Gif - for Piel!!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Now I can't recall which thread this came up in. Mr. Doggy made a gif where the ROFL emoticon is standing upright, per Piels suggestion, just for fun. If there is interest in seeing it for kicks, could someone contact me and let me know where to e-mail it? :biggrin:

Or maybe someone else already got it done....

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Bumping for Piel!!

You gotta see this. And if there is an admin who might want to see it to consider adding this to our "Smilies" let me know where to send it.

DG

:cool: Hi, Doggygirl, I received mine, and it rocks :rock: Well, at least it dances. :laugh:

Can I ask one favor? The file is now a "tiff" file. I do not have any software that will manipulate this (although I can view it.) Can you ask Mr. D. if he can change it to a "gif?" Or is that something that happens in email transmission?

MM :)

Last edited:

Lanie

On the Ice
Doggygirl can email it to me (lanie at burntmail dot com) and I can make it into a .gif! I wanna see this! :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Lanie said:
Doggygirl can email it to me (lanie at burntmail dot com) and I can make it into a .gif! I wanna see this! :laugh:

Hi Lanie. I just sent you the e-mail with attachment. Side note - now you all can see why Mr. Doggy is the "technical guy" in our business, and I'm just "the mouthpiece!"

I think it's really funny, and for Piel, I hope it can be "worked."

DG

Lanie

On the Ice
chorusline5gn.gif

Mwhaha! It's awesome! :)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
chorusline5gn.gif
chorusline5gn.gif
chorusline5gn.gif

LOL Lanie!!! Piel is going to have to do some major TRAINING to get this little chorus line in order. These Out Of Control Smilies need a TON of work. THANKS!!

Piel, I know you already know I would never ask Mr. Doggy to do this for just ANY Kwaniac. Only my faves. ;)

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
OH MY!! This is funny. When I "copied and pasted" 3 of them while I was making my post, they were totally out of synch. Once I made the post, they came in synch.

Piel, you are REALLY good at your chorus line training!!! Can you come here and help me with my dogs?????

ETA: CDMM - we need some music to go with the chorus line, don't you think?? ;)

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Too cute.........they look like they are dangling or floating.........I know, you can use them when you think someone's comments are "full of hot air"? :thumbsup: 42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Too cute.........they look like they are dangling or floating.........I know, you can use them when you think someone's comments are "full of hot air"? :thumbsup: 42

LOL - they seem to be able to "balance themselves" without any arms to help them. I couldn't accomplish that - and I'm mighty impressed by their dancability. :)

DG

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
(((((DG and Mr. DG))))),

Thank you so much for making ROFL dance! They could also be thought of as synchro skaters. I hope Paula can add it to our smilie collection. Our little guy puts Dancing With the Stars to shame,LOL.

This has brightened my day. Our two trapped coal miners were found dead earlier today so things around here are a little gloomy. Please keep those families in your prayers.

Thanks again,
Patti

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doggygirl said:
now you all can see why Mr. Doggy is the "technical guy" in our business, and I'm just "the mouthpiece!"
DG
:laugh: :laugh: Does any more need to be said. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Piel, I am so sorry for the miners and their families from your area. No amount of our goofing around here can replace the "real life" that you describe. We will pray for the miners and their families that you describe.

May our new little "guy(s)" do a special dance to help the wives and children of these miners get through this very bad time, and find life again somehow.

DG