Where's Johnny??? | Golden Skate

Where's Johnny???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Frau, Johnny needs to work on his Otonal program for the Olympics, so it will be wonderful and perfect. He doesn't have the time to be writing a journal message. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
he's probably training hit butt off... which I think is way more important

cianni

On the Ice
Drinking Coffee

He was in Starbucks getting coffee this morn. and left quickly so I didnt say anything to him.

Frau Muller

Final Flight
OK, thanks. It's not like Johnny to be silent for too long...unless USFigureSkating has told him to 'clam up' after his delightful references to narcotics during Nationals! :laugh:

Never a dull moment with Johnny! :rock:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
He better not train his butt...off. It looks too good right where it is.:p I'm sure we will hear from him before the Olympics.

Justafan

On the Ice
Long as he throws in some 3/3s...doesn't look like he is ever going to do his quad...and can't say I blame him..it doesn't seem like it would enhance his style of skating to me.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad that Johnny is thinking an Olympic medal. It should push him!! When he skated his Otonal program last year, it was under the new system, right??? Do you think he will change it much for the Olympics???

Dee

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL - I love his comments about how he was bored watching his own free skate. Reading his interviews and quotes is certainly never boring! I'm really glad he's going back to Otonal, and hope he performs well at the games.

DG

S

SkateFan4Life

Dee4707 said:
Frau, Johnny needs to work on his Otonal program for the Olympics, so it will be wonderful and perfect. He doesn't have the time to be writing a journal message. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

I agree! :agree: Johnny needs to stay pretty close to the ice for the next month. He really needs to upgrade his programs in order to challenge for an Olympic medal.