AOL Audio discussion with Sasha | Golden Skate

AOL Audio discussion with Sasha

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks RD. I listened and she is a good interview subject. She did not sound convincing to me as to thinking Kwan should go to Turino. Funniest line, IMO...Sasha says that acting interests her and one of the interviewers says "Maybe you can get some tips from Tara Lipinski".

orchid

On the Ice
Piel said:
Thanks RD. I listened and she is a good interview subject. She did not sound convincing to me as to thinking Kwan should go to Turino. Funniest line, IMO...Sasha says that acting interests her and one of the interviewers says "Maybe you can get some tips from Tara Lipinski".

Oh, let's have a contest which will develop the perfect TV storyline for Sasha.
No prizes will be awarded, just have fun.

Piel said:
These would be actors are not really needed. There are incredibly good actors worldwide. What do they have to offer except a skating movie, and I think Sonia covered that to the finish.

An Olympic gold might open the door but only acting talent will get you in, and that takes on a whole new ballgame of WORK.

I like Sasha as a print model.

Joe

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I think Sasha could do well hosting one of those DIY, H&G, or Food Network shows. She's attractive, the camera loves her, and she has interests in design and cooking. A show geared to younger viewers would be a great addition to any of those lineups.