8 Laura MUNANA / Luke MUNANA MEX 42.35
9 Nakako TSUZUKI / Kenji MIYAMOTO JPN 42.25
10 Xintong HUANG / Xun ZHENG CHN 39.45
11 Natalie BUCK / Trent NELSON-BOND AUS 37.58
12 Olga AKIMOVA / Alexander SHAKALOV UZB 35.82
13 Alisa ALLAPACH / Peter KONGKASEM THA 34.33
14 Maria BOROUNOV / Evgeni BOROUNOV AUS 26.23
15 Hye Min KIM / Min Woo KIM KOR 22.54

Very interesting. A gap has formed between third and fourth, and of course, Belbin/Agosto are way out in front. But the fight for silver is VERY close after V/M and M/Z virtually tied in the OD. Whoever wins the freeskate....

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Good for M&Z (oh how I wish they were the ones going to Turin...)!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was so sad to see Morgan and Max miss the team by silly mistakes... good to see them making up for it this week...

with the difference of scores internationally perhaps Jamie and Ryan weren't the right choice made by the USFSA... then again they seemed to handle the pressure better for making that team...

CDMM1991

Medalist
Yay Tessa and Scott! It's a verrry close one! Can't wait for the free dance. I absolutely LOVE this team :love: and I hope they can show the international judges their best in the free dance. It was absolutely spectacular at Canadians.

shine

Record Breaker
It's gonna be really interesting in the FD... That's a virtual tie between M&Z and V&M.
I watched the OD's from both teams, and basically Morgan is the only one selling M&Z really. What a fab dancer. And So is Scott Moir. He's a total rock star :love:

jayta

Rinkside
Scott had the total feel and look of a latin dancer - I loved it! LOL They are so great. I think they might have been up on M&Z if Tessa hadn't baubled on their straight line. But even with a bauble, to be so close?

I think these two will be fighting it out for years to come! And I can't wait!

I can't wait to see how this turns out. It's fun when it's so close. I love V&M's free dance. Which was the only one we saw on CTV...but we won't go into that :D I really wished I could have seen their OD performed flawlessly.

But anyways, I think that if V&M strike it hot, hitting exactly where they need to, not making any mistakes, they could overtake their 2nd place rivals...:clap: :rock: :bow: