Hey! Whose autographs do you have? | Golden Skate

Hey! Whose autographs do you have?

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
I think the question is clear...whose autographs do you have? And photos with some skaters?
OK, my autographs: Vanessa Gusmirolli, Julia Sebestyen, Dorota Zagorska, Mariusz Siudek
Photos with: Yukina Ota, Yukina Ota, Albena Denkova, Oksana Dominina, Maksim Shabalin

So, what about all of you?
;)

I have a picture of myself with Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto. I have autographed pictures of Tonya Kwiatkowski and of Yuka Sato and Jason Dungeon, and also of Ann Patrice McDonnough. :)

Lanie

On the Ice
I have two autographed things from Sasha Cohen - one a photograph, the other a COI backstage pass. :)

John King

Final Flight
I've got two photos of Oksana Baiul,signed "To my #1 fan,John King,Best wishes,Thank you,Oksana",as well as two of Elena Sokolova.Also both signed autobiographies by Liz Manley.Also got my picture taken with Liz,Josee Chouinard and Scott Hamilton,at different times.

Last edited:

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Mathman said:
I have a picture of myself with Tanith Belbin and enjamin Agosto. I have autographed pictures of Tonya Kwiatkowski and of Yuka Sato and Jason Dungeon, and also of Ann Patrice McDonnough. :)

Woooow....you're lucky...

BTW, one of my life wishes is to meet Carolina Kostner! Meeting her is so close, but so far! :rolleye:

Vash01

Medalist
I have the following:

Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Sasha Cohen

Tanith Belbin

Shizuka Arakawa

Takeshi Honda

Johnny Weir

Kimmie Meissner

sonar

Spectator
Todd Eldrege
Philip Dulebohn
Don Jackson

(i don't often get a chance to ask for autographs as I mostly watch on TV instead of go to live events)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks to being able to attend a few local events, or reasonably close to home: :love:

Autographs - 1998 Nationals - Michelle, Tonia Kwiatkowski

2002 - Kristi, Todd - SOI promotional visit

2003 - Worlds - Elvis, Paul Wylie, Brian Boitano, Jen Robinson

2003 - Skate America - Tanith & Ben, Jenny Kirk, Ryan Jahnke,
Carolina Kostner,Tiffany Scott & Philip Dulebohn

2005 - University of Delaware - Junior Worlds Send -Off
Show - Kimmie Meissner

2005 - Mike Weiss' Foundation Show - Mike, Emily Hughes,
Rena & John, Peter T.

2005 - Skate America - Kurt, Chris Mabee, Timmy, Aaron Parchem
& Marcy Hinzmann, Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig, Dube &
Davison, Zhang & Zhang

Photos (with skaters & me) - Todd, Jen Robinson, Paul W., Lulu, Mike, Emily Hughes, Chris Mabee, Amanda & Mark, Kurt, Rena & John, Kimmie, Tiffany Scott & Philip Dulebohn

Last edited:

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
iluvtodd said:
Thanks to being able to attend a few local events, or reasonably close to home: :love:

Autographs - 1998 Nationals - Michelle, Tonia Kwiatkowski

2002 - Kristi, Todd - SOI promotional visit

2003 - Worlds - Elvis, Paul Wylie, Brian Boitano, Jen Robinson

2003 - Skate America - Tanith & Ben, Jenny Kirk, Ryan Jahnke,
Carolina Kostner,Tiffany Scott & Philip Dulebohn

2005 - University of Delaware - Junior Worlds Send -Off
Show - Kimmie Meissner

2005 - Mike Weiss' Foundation Show - Mike, Emily Hughes,
Rena & John, Peter T.

2005 - Skate America - Kurt, Chris Mabee, Timmy, Aaron Parchem
& Marcy Hinzmann, Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig, Dube &
Davison, Zhang & Zhang

Photos (with skaters & me) - Todd, Jen Robinson, Paul W., Lulu, Mike, Emily Hughes, Chris Mabee, Amanda & Mark, Kurt, Rena & John, Kimmie, Tiffany Scott & Philip Dulebohn

Woooowwwwwww......what a collection...!!! Carolina's autograph!!! You're soooo lucky!!!!!!!:)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I'm not really into getting autographs but, I do have two skating books with Nancy Kerrigan's and Don Jackson's autograph.

handlem9z

Rinkside
I'm not a big Autograph Person. I tend to like photos more.

Autographs:

Michelle Kwan (signed my custom made MK hat at Tampa Cheesefest 05)

Tanith and Ben (signed my Torino Bound Sign at 2006 Nationals)

Photos:

2 Pictures with Sasha Cohen (Campbells 05 and Nationals 06)
1 with Tanith Belbin
1 with Katie Orscher
1 with Amber Corwin
1 with Kristi Yamaguchi

Skater_Kid

Rinkside
i have Jeff Buttle's....Elvis Stojko...Kurt Browning...Shae lyn Bourne ...Shawn Sawyer...and Brian Orser....Joannie Rochette...Jenifer Robinson ....Emanuel Sandhu and Cynthia Phaneuf's....i think thats all :p...o and Chris Mabee
....and Sale and Pelltier

and i have photos with Joannie Rochette and Jeff Buttle and Shawn Sawyer...hes soo short lol

Last edited:

Evdokia

On the Ice
Autographs:
Irina Slutskaya
Maria Butyrskaja
Stephane Lambiel
Sasha Abt
Alexej Urmanov
Evgenia Shishkova/Vadim Naumov
Tanja Navka (I got this one back in 1990 when she still skated with Gezoljan :biggrin:)

Pictures - well, I like to take pictures of skaters, but not together with them, as I usually look pretty stupid on pics. So I have only two pics with skaters:

Roman Kostomarov - this was fun, I asked him for a picture (I made one of Tania Navka earlier) and he asked me if I would not want to be on that picture as well and he was so nice that I didn't dare to say no. :no:

Sasha Abt - almost the same story, I took one of him alone, and then he asked my friend Tania and me to make of group photo of us three, which I also found incredibly nice of him. :love:

All others are skaters alone. :eek:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Autographs:
Gregory & Petukhov, Alexei Yagudin, Maria Butyrskaya, Brian Orser, Scott Hamilton, Kurt Browning, Steven Cousins, Timothy Goebel, Michael Weiss, Bourne & Kraatz, Sarah Hughes, Brassuer & Eisler, and others that I don't remember off the top of my head... ;)

Pictures with:
Just Kurt... I think.... right? LOL Can't remember now... oops

Pictures of:
2005 & 2006 Nationals... don't make me list 'em ;) LOL

Silver Lining

Rinkside
Skater_Kid said:
i have Jeff Buttle's....Elvis Stojko...Kurt Browning...Shae lyn Bourne ...Shawn Sawyer...and Brian Orser....Joannie Rochette...Jenifer Robinson ....Emanuel Sandhu and Cynthia Phaneuf's....i think thats all :p...o and Chris Mabee
....and Sale and Pelltier

and i have photos with Joannie Rochette and Jeff Buttle and Shawn Sawyer...hes soo short lol

Are these online anywhere? I'd love to see them.:)

anniemg

Rinkside
I have autographs from Marina and Gwendal, Sasha Cohen(I got her book autographed), Jeffrey Buttle, Totmianina and Marinin, Sokolova, Rochette Goebel, Arakawa, Asada. I think that's it! Oh and Pang/Tong. And photos with Buttle, Rochette, Gwendal:)biggrin: ), Arakawa, Marinin, Goebel, Fleur. I think that's it!

Mrs Redboots

On the Ice
I, too, am not an "autograph" person - nor, at that, much of a photo person (unlike my friend, who insisted on having a photo taken of herself with Ottavio Cinquanta), but I do have several photos of Cinquanta (taken at the first ISU Adult event at Oberstdorf), and many of Diane Towler and her daughter, Pippa Towler-Green with dance partner Phillip Poole (The UK's no 2 dance couple this year).

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Evdokia said:
Autographs:
Irina Slutskaya
Maria Butyrskaja
Stephane Lambiel
Sasha Abt
Alexej Urmanov
Evgenia Shishkova/Vadim Naumov
Tanja Navka (I got this one back in 1990 when she still skated with Gezoljan :biggrin:)

Pictures - well, I like to take pictures of skaters, but not together with them, as I usually look pretty stupid on pics. So I have only two pics with skaters:

Roman Kostomarov - this was fun, I asked him for a picture (I made one of Tania Navka earlier) and he asked me if I would not want to be on that picture as well and he was so nice that I didn't dare to say no. :no:

Sasha Abt - almost the same story, I took one of him alone, and then he asked my friend Tania and me to make of group photo of us three, which I also found incredibly nice of him. :love:

All others are skaters alone. :eek:

Nice...I would like to take a photo with Sasha or Tatiana...

OK, this is my story about photos:

Julia Sebestyen: She was on the same skating camp as me...I took it once after her practice and second time I took it with my friend when Julia was leaving... It was really funny because we asked her to take photo with us at 6 o'clock in the morning...We look so sleepy on it...:biggrin:

Albena Denkova: I took it when I was on the competition in Bulgaria. Maksim Stavyski also was there. Strange thing is I asked him first on Russian (HE IS ACTUALLY RUSSIAN) and he answered me ON BULGARIAN something like "maybe later"! Come on, what should that mean?!?!?! Ofcourse we didn't ask him again.
But Albena was very nice and I asked her on Russian, she said there's no problem and she has a really nice smile on that picture. She is Bulgarian, but she answered on Russian. On the competition she was all the time playing with children and I can tell you, she is very nice person.

Sonia Radeva: She competed on that competition, as I did, so I took photo after the victory ceremony.

Oksana Dominina/Maksim Shabalin: They were on JGP here, in Belgrade.

.....that's all....:)