mao's planned quad | Golden Skate

mao's planned quad

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
in the article about being awarded athlete of the year, mao said she was planning to attempt a quad at jr. world's. the article implied that it would be a quad sal, like miki's, but i was under the impression that mao was working on a quad loop? does anyone else have more info on this?

peachy

Rinkside
wow i hadn't heard this! does anyone know where i can read the article about her being awarded junior athlete of the year?

CDMM1991

Medalist
Wow! I remember watching a video clip sometime in the summer that showed her working on quad loops, which nobody has landed in competition before, man or woman, boy or girl. They were close, though I'm not sure about the rotation. We'll see if they ratify it!

CDMM1991

Medalist
Wow! I remember watching a video clip sometime in the summer that showed her working on quad loops, which nobody has landed in competition before, man or woman, boy or girl. They were close, though I'm not sure about the rotation. We'll see if they ratify it!

Alsace

On the Ice
Well, not in the view of the general public, since Junior Worlds is not well-publicized.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Mao's quad

Does anyone have the link to the video clips for her attempts at the quad loop?

Ant